Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Wild @ Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Is this gonna be the night the sellout streak ends? Weather kinda sucks. 4th home game in a week, and a Monday.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I intend to flip between the Brewers Playoff Game 3 on FS1, the Preds game on FSN and the Packers Monday Night game on Channel 12!

I love to watch sports and some how all three of these things fall on the same night!

(In November, I will be vacuuming because there won't be anything worth watching on the 500 channels that I get)

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
lots of people bailing on this game. i got offered tix by three different people. go preds

That happened to me in Milwaukee a few months ago. I had 2 tickets to see the Brewers vs Cardinals on a week night. Our one friend from trivia offered me the 2 tickets that he had. Another friend from trivia offered my wife 4 tickets that she had, all to the same game!

Maybe I should have tried to be a ticket broker for one night?

Go Preds, hog tie the Wild!

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
That happened to me in Milwaukee a few months ago. I had 2 tickets to see the Brewers vs Cardinals on a week night. Our one friend from trivia offered me the 2 tickets that he had. Another friend from trivia offered my wife 4 tickets that she had, all to the same game!

Maybe I should have tried to be a ticket broker for one night?

Go Preds, hog tie the Wild!

Last Admirals game in the regular season at the Bradley Center I had extra vouchers and converted them into tickets which I was then giving away. There were so many people that didn't want them because they thought I was trying to scam them. I was like, if I was scamming you I'd try to get some money out of the deal. I'm offering these tickets for free, just take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad