Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF Game 6: Ducks at the Preds Burn the Boats edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Burn the lifeboats! We either sink or we reach port.

5v1e6pz.jpg

And now, message from Comrade Gnash:

b5r2yxN.jpg

Any fan abandoning their post will be summarily executed.

Any fan singing Chelsea Dagger will be summarily executed.

Any fan being overtly negative for the next 14 hours will be summarily executed.

Any fan not singing I Like It, I Love It after the Preds score will be summarily executed.

Any fan with a voice tomorrow will be summarily executed.

Any fan that throws something on the ice other than an enormous catfish will be summarily executed.

Until further notice, the beatings will continue until morale improves. Thank you, comrades. Let's Go Preds!

AtfpAdo.png

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Surprised this is a 7PM game. I figured with Chicago being the other game that Chicago would go at 7 and us at 8:30-9:00 to please the east coast.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Win.

A win in our barn. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

So do it.

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
Three keys to tonight's game.

Score early! Twice!
Predators Dmen remember how to play defense.
No Quick answer goals from Ducks.

Go Preds!
Get us a home victory.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Brutal late April right now. Perds sinking, ended things with the lady friend last night, and I have been getting routed at work. Would really love a W here; go Perds.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Hey Rinne don't suck. Hey Preds players in front of Rinne wake the hell up. Hey Smitty be our savior. Now just go get a win/"W".

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
It is this freaking simple - win a home game. ONE lousy home game. In that noisy gold barn. It's one game - silence the critics pronouncing a collapse. Do what no one expected when this whole thing started and force a game 7. It's time to get off the mat and punch the bully back. Put the discipline back in your game - stop doing the stupid stuff, let Perry dive around like a fool, clear the damn crease and give your goaltender a chance to play like he did post-ASG. Score early - and then shut them down. Play with Fisher intensity, with Angry-Shea edge. Go Perds!!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If Rinne can't absolutely steal this, like Neuvirth did in that one game WSH-PHI series, we go golfing tomorrow.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Good news: As many may remember, they've blown 3-2 series leads the last two years.

Bad news: They were playing against teams that know how to win playoff series.

More bad news: The universe will prevent us from ever playing in a Game 7.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
The more I see my terrible MSPaint Preds logo, the prouder I am of it. Kind of wish I had gotten rid of that forehead lump above the eye though. The ear is pretty derpy as well.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Alright Preds fans, no more pity parties. No more woe is us. It is what it is.

It's time to summon all of your faith and energy and get it behind the Preds and help will this team to a victory!! Stand with the team tonight, be as loud and proud as you can and let the damn ducks know they are in for a long night in the toughest, rowdiest building with the craziest fans in the league!!

You leave work/school early, get to bar early, get to the plaza party early, whatever you have to do to get your game face on and ready!

We're winning this ****ing game tonight, nothing will stop us!!
:yo: :yo: :yo:

LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!!!!! :clap::clap: - :clap::clap::clap:

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
Hey guys, out in Nashville and looking for tickets. How does the lower bowl seating work? Looks like there is a row G and then GG? How far up do the single digits go?

Thanks much.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm not trying to be negative but I can totally see us losing this in OT.

Double OT. Both teams end up taking two minors aside, but not offsetting minors. Teams go to 3-on-3 for 1:27. Season over. :sarcasm:

I think we win tonight. Nashville loves getting firsts against Anaheim in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad