Post-Game Talk: Win!! - WCQF Game 1: NSH @ ANA | 9:30 pm CT (7:30 PM Local)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
We are going to lose because it's 4 PM ET, we still don't have a GDT up, and my GDT record is similar to our OT record. However, we did beat TOR 9-2 on one of my GDTs, so I am going to go out on a limb and say we win 8-2 since ANA is a better team.

Seriously though; just ****ing win. Hockey has three periods, so play all three of them; no ****** 2nd period nap. Go Perds!

Jonesy / TMI / AW feel free to edit in actual information. Otherwise, please refer to the pretty awesome Ducks GDT for info:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2064695

AtfpAdo.png

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
We could basically just merge today's posts in the Series thread into this one since it's all just pregame talk haha

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Need a big ole hairy win. Keep those beards flowing.

Protect your goaltender.
No hesitation...go for the jugular.
No injuries. No stupid penalties--play SMART. No lollygagging.
Keep an eye on Kesler and Perry. They are sneaky.

This is the PLAYOFFS, BAY-BEE...

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Ducks GDT is starting page 6, this is post 6 in ours.
We have less of a fan base than basically every other team and not many posters who bother to kick off creative GDTs (myself included in the lack of them). That said the series thread has plenty of posts in it.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Pucks in deep.
Tenacity.
Pucks in deep.
Support.
Pucks in deep.
3rd man back.
Pucks in deep.
Crowd the crease.
Pucks in deep.
Start with a physical edge.
Pucks.
In.
Deep.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
My drinks of choice for the game include a bomber of Sabre Tooth Tiger IPA and a growler of Punch You In The EyePA. Preds themed beer for the win!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
We are going to lose because it's 4 PM ET, we still don't have a GDT up, and my GDT record is similar to our OT record. However, we did beat TOR 9-2 on one of my GDTs, so I am going to go out on a limb and say we win 8-2 since ANA is a better team.

Seriously though; just ****ing win. Hockey has three periods, so play all three of them; no ****** 2nd period nap. Go Perds!
Otherwise, please refer to the pretty awesome Ducks GDT for info:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2064695

AtfpAdo.png

Naa but as a reminder to prospective GDT starters, for home games if you want your GDT to be copied to the main boards it should include line up info at least. Stats are nice, but not necessary. Bare minimum is fine if you are ok with the Ducks GDT being used instead.

Just ****ing win

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Just got home from a 12 hour shift and have to wake up at 4:45am again tomorrow for another. Ugh. I'm gonna make it as long as I can tonight. Thank god I don't work during the week days so I will have no problem next Tuesday evening. Go Preds!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Just got home from a 12 hour shift and have to wake up at 4:45am again tomorrow for another. Ugh. I'm gonna make it as long as I can tonight. Thank god I don't work during the week days so I will have no problem next Tuesday evening. Go Preds!

I know that exact struggle. Stay strong, Go Preds :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad