cut.jpg

636289927465202527-Kevin-Fiala-instagram.png

carriemikeinjury.jpg

SSbswca.png

TY7KNbI.png

pNPAISR.png

YP0MpSi.png
Jehnjbk.png

No lines graphics because who the hell knows.

Just win please.​

Last edited:

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Did they skate with any forward lines in particular at practice? Also is Fisher out too?

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
No practice today so no idea what the lines will be till warmup. Do we even know if Fisher made the trip?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Jitters.

I'm as nervous as a lightning bug in a mayonnaise jar with 3 airholes.

Let's go, boys. I'm not quite finished depleting my retirement savings yet.

Go Preds!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
101st had a military quote that would be appropriate today but I can't quite remember it... something to the effect of "everything going to hell... I am attacking!"

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Back to being underdogs, boys. This is when we're at our best. I still believe we can win this series (another series is a different story tho :laugh:).

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
You know sitting here thinking about it- we have already had several "biggest games in franchise history" this year, but I'm thinking a win tonight considering the circumstances would certainly be one of the most memorable ones ever.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
I have a theory: Preds power play will be better tonight. Ducks coach said our PP was simple, relying on setting up dmen for one timers. He's right and they set up the PK to defend it. That in turn led us to tweak our approach by feeding RyJo at the half wall to drive the play. The problem? RyJo won't shoot to generate rebounds, preferring instead to thread a pass or return it to the D. A better approach is to fire pucks and crash for rebounds or drive the net or work the puck down to a low man off from the net, one or more of which which I expect as tonight's adjustment.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
101st had a military quote that would be appropriate today but I can't quite remember it... something to the effect of "everything going to hell... I am attacking!"

The commander responded to the German commands demand for the surrender of the surrounded 101st "nuts".

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
The commander responded to the German commands demand for the surrender of the surrounded 101st "nuts".

thats not the one but that applies as well

alright had to look it up.. its Ferdinand Foch and its a little too appropriate

My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm in entirely too bad of a mood to post in the ****ing main board thread and read the stupid ******** that will inevitably be posted, so I guess you guys are stuck with me tonight.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.

Hell yes. Our new team motto.

When lower Broadway on June 3rd looks like a gold writhing mass of chaos and is more rowdy than Times Square New Years 1999..... and that Saturday night goes down in history as the first SCF game hosted in our city's history, I plan on pushing through the crowd, presenting my ticket and saying "I believed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad