T9tho8B.png

KuISm11.png
gCRS6li.png

I0ZFSB9.jpg

m5K4tiG.png

Last edited:

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
Is Smith ever going to play again? We could really use his speed and shots on net. We need some scoring outside of our top line.

I'd also like to see Harry Z instead of Fiddler. If Smith comes back, Sissons can go back to C and Fiddler can go back to the pressbox. Heck, even without Smith, I'd put Sissons back to C and throw Salomaki, Harry Z or even PAP in at wing. Other than the occasional faceoff win, I don't see what Fiddler brings.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Is Smith ever going to play again? We could really use his speed and shots on net. We need some scoring outside of our top line.

I'd also like to see Harry Z instead of Fiddler. If Smith comes back, Sissons can go back to C and Fiddler can go back to the pressbox. Heck, even without Smith, I'd put Sissons back to C and throw Salomaki, Harry Z or even PAP in at wing. Other than the occasional faceoff win, I don't see what Fiddler brings.
For Vegas at some point.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
First home Western Conference Championship game. I am excited. And nervous...this opponent is pretty darn good. Got to make sure we don't fall into their trap. I mean, it's RIGHT THERE. Evade it, guys!

I'm about as nervous as a wasp in a Raid factory.

Go Preds!

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Has anybody went to the plaza viewing parties yet? How does that work? How early do you need to be there? Do they open it up for sitting at a certain time? Seems kind of crazy to have people setting up chairs in the plaza at the same time people are arriving for the game.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Such a shame about Smith and Fiala- would make a huge difference having both of them healthy and in the lineup.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

Everyone practiced today.

ILikeItILoveIt

Apr 2, 2010
Strong rumors thAT Dennis (call me Dennis K) Morgan will be the Towel Waver tonight.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Preds ...... and whomever is singing the National Anthem while Dennis K is once again a Healthy Scratch.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
The Department of Player Safety has recommended Dennis K Morgan, a healthy scratch during the playoffs, seek immediate professional help to aid him in his recovery from a non disclosed upper body injury.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I rag on Smith a lot and don't want him on the team next year but I do think he should be in the line-up rn.

Also Fish really needs to get going.

LET'S GO BOYS.

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
Would love to see Harry Z back in. Put him with Watson and Sissons/Jarnkrok to run some energy out of Getzlaf & Co. Against Chicago, it seemed like most of our scoring chances and sustained pressure in the early games came from one of Z and Watson making a hit.

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
Also, do we really need Cody on the 4th? Salomaki could take his spot. With Z in for Vern, that would give us something like:

JOFA
Wilson-Fisher-Neal
Salomaki-Sissons-Aberg
Z-Jarnkrok-Watson

Maybe switch Z and Salomaki?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Also, do we really need Cody on the 4th? Salomaki could take his spot. With Z in for Vern, that would give us something like:

JOFA
Wilson-Fisher-Neal
Salomaki-Sissons-Aberg
Z-Jarnkrok-Watson

Maybe switch Z and Salomaki?

Your better off switching Jarnkrok and Sissons there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad