Not open for further replies.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN

2A9FE676-9131-45EE-ADDB-682BAF38D49C_zpsgkcpxviu.jpg

SauceMyBiscuit

Aug 22, 2015
Atlanta, GA
If you watch the video, Barrie starts to cover his mouth for a blocked shot, realizes that it's Weber about to take a shot, then gets in the fetal position and covers his neck as he slides out of the way :laugh:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
If you watch the video, Barrie starts to cover his mouth for a blocked shot, realizes that it's Weber about to take a shot, then gets in the fetal position and covers his neck as he slides out of the way :laugh:

Haha do not blame him at all, but we were laughing about this at the bar for like 5 minutes.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Remember the stretch when he couldn't stop a beach ball?
Every time he lets in a softie,I worry he may revert back to that time.

well, worry all you want, but how about we wait until he, you know, loses a few games before we bench him??

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Was at the game with my brother and his family. It was the first live NHL game for them. My niece got a puck from Fisher and was over the moon.

We definitely had more energy than we did on Thursday. We were a little too loose defensively in the first two periods but definitely tightened things up in the third. We did get some puck luck especially on one sequence in the third. when Pekks almost pushed the puck into the net.

Good win to erase the fail of Thursday.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Was at the game with my brother and his family. It was the first live NHL game for them. My niece got a puck from Fisher and was over the moon.

We definitely had more energy than we did on Thursday. We were a little too loose defensively in the first two periods but definitely tightened things up in the third. We did get some puck luck especially on one sequence in the third. when Pekks almost pushed the puck into the net.

Good win to erase the fail of Thursday.

My daughter was there ... sporting one of my gamers.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
catching up on the thread.... jesus christ people...... it was one goal...

I was out all day, avoided the score, watched game tonight and like you am just now catching up on the thread.

It is freaking hilarious reading the first couple of pages. You would think we were down 5-0 the way the posts were reading. We weren't anywhere close to being as bad as most on here were commenting on in the first period. Come on, people- man up!

But a huge, huge win- had was lost we would have had only a 4 point lead over both Minnesota and Colorado- now 8 up on Avs with a game in hand.

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Didn't get to watch the game today, first game I've missed that was actually televised in a long time. Get two points and I get to rub it in my friends face who is a avs fan. Pekka won't stop everything guys softys included, goalies let all kind of goals in, it happens. Pekka is back to old form again been playing pretty darn good last 10 games. David WILL YOU PLEASE! PLEASE!!!! Give Foresy your checkbook and let him write his own check before he walks!! Rfa I think but still. He should have been signed before the trade deadline. love my preds win or lose!!! Let's go preds

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Great win Preds!! :handclap:

Neal's goal, what a great job by Johansen to take 3 Avs with him. And by Neal for following the play!

Some big, loud hits thrown!

Loved seeing so many Preds fans there!

BIg5JEh.png

Thats full on fetal mode.

I almost feel bad about laughing so much at this! It's like watching Mighty Ducks when Fulton Reed shoots and everyone dives out of the way.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Didn't get to watch the game today, first game I've missed that was actually televised in a long time. Get two points and I get to rub it in my friends face who is a avs fan. Pekka won't stop everything guys softys included, goalies let all kind of goals in, it happens. Pekka is back to old form again been playing pretty darn good last 10 games. David WILL YOU PLEASE! PLEASE!!!! Give Foresy your checkbook and let him write his own check before he walks!! Rfa I think but still. He should have been signed before the trade deadline. love my preds win or lose!!! Let's go preds

you're being needlessly dramatic. he cannot "walk" in any way shape or form. RFAs almost always sign new deals in offseason. Poile all sign him, unless his demands are simply ridiculous(i.e. more than 8 mil per)

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
you're being needlessly dramatic. he cannot "walk" in any way shape or form. RFAs almost always sign new deals in offseason. Poile all sign him, unless his demands are simply ridiculous(i.e. more than 8 mil per)

It's not being dramatic at all! Just like how flyers offered weber 117 million, some team could see him being a superstar and offer him something stupid. It happens every year. You never know what can happen, Foresy could decided he doesn't wanna be here at all and walk. And Foresy is also young, and already putting up 30 goals, any team could offer him a OUTTA THIS WORLD CONTRACT. You never know. And I'm the last person in this world who would ever be dramatic. Everybody on our boards our saying we need to sign him now so it's just done. So yeah :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I seriously doubt they will because if they give him that kind of money they will be forced to give us 4 number ones. With the way the cap is heading I'm not sure a team is going to be willing to do that.

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
I seriously doubt they will because if they give him that kind of money they will be forced to give us 4 number ones. With the way the cap is heading I'm not sure a team is going to be willing to do that.

Teams don't care man anything to win a cup. I don't think a team would ever do it, but at the same time we never though philly would offer Shea that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille