Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Knights @ Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Maybe this is just the young(ish) Twitter guy in me, but Vegas fans are really annoying on there. They're quick to make fun of our fans and chants and how "classless" we are, yet they've been playing real games for less than 13 months. It's kinda odd. It's like they think they're onto something with those hot takes but in reality they're years late to the party. It seems like they're trying to manufacture hatred for certain teams because they haven't been able to develop rivalries yet. Anyway. I know it's not most fans, but whatever.
I don't know. Blues fans obsessively look for any mention of the Preds on the main or trade boards to crap on us cause they're butthurt about the chants, so it's not just the newbies.

Reactions: PredsV82

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Looked to me like they'd adjusted the size of the team name/score. I could read it better last night, anyway.

@AdmiralsFan24 What did McGuire/Ekholm say?

McGuire is doing this whole stupid geography lesson of Ekholm is from here which is this far South of where Forsberg is from and Ekholm played here which is this far North from where Forsberg played so he asks "When did you know Forsberg was going to be so good?" And Ekholm just goes I'm 4 years older than him and we never played against each other so I didn't really know about him until he came to camp here.

I don't even know why he was asking about Forsberg in the first place since he had a relatively quiet game. Ask about Hartman and how important those two goals were and how important it is for the team to get secondary scoring. If you're going to ask a question like he did though, don't spend 15 minutes leading up to it with two geography quizzes to make yourself seem smart.

Reactions: Adz

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I don't know. Blues fans obsessively look for any mention of the Preds on the main or trade boards to crap on us cause they're ******** about the chants, so it's not just the newbies.

There was a Blues fan on twitter just railing against Nashville in the game we were down 3-0 in the 3rd period and came back to win in OT. I then took one of his tweets saying the Preds suck and replied "THIS AGED POORLY!" and then he starts ranting at me about how the Titans suck and I'm like I'm a Packer fan and this is about you but when we're done with hockey you can point out all the lol worthy things about the Packers, because there are plenty of them.

He didn't reply back.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I don't know. Blues fans obsessively look for any mention of the Preds on the main or trade boards to crap on us cause they're ******** about the chants, so it's not just the newbies.
lol, the one Blues fan that kept telling us how we just rode a hot goalie to the finals and how we'd likely not make the playoffs the next season because we were a bubble team the year before.. Yea, that aged well...

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Blues fans seem to just be insecure because they never have anything to do but point out failures of other teams. Vegas fans seem to be that new kid in high school that tries way too hard to be cool by making fun of people because they don't really know anything else that's been going on before they showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad