Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Islanders @ Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Congratz on the win, Leaf fan coming in peace. Question for you guys, do you feel Rinne starts tomorrow against the Caps?

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
First line is on fire!! I hate when one line gets hot the other line cooks off, if our first two lines would stay hot into the playoffs, can you say deeeppppp push in the playoffs! Neal makes scoring look so easy hahaha huge win! Love how Joey said where taking all this into the playoffs! Love the attitude Joey

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
First line is on fire!! I hate when one line gets hot the other line cooks off, if our first two lines would stay hot into the playoffs, can you say deeeppppp push in the playoffs! Neal makes scoring look so easy hahaha huge win! Love how Joey said where taking all this into the playoffs! Love the attitude Joey

People always say this, but in reality it rarely happens in hockey for any team. In today's hockey when most teams average less than 3 goals a game it is pretty much impossible to have 2 lines piling up points at the same time....

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
After scoring their 2nd goal early in the 3rd period, the Islanders had ONE shot on goal in the final 18 minutes of the game.

Wow- that is a dang impressive shut down effort from the Preds

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
People always say this, but in reality it rarely happens in hockey for any team. In today's hockey when most teams average less than 3 goals a game it is pretty much impossible to have 2 lines piling up points at the same time....

That's why I said it sucks, I know it's rare but that's why I wanna see this team do it!

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Wow they changed the call.

Don't know if they showed it on tv or not but during the commercial break the obligatory "ref you suck" chant started in full force.

Lavy was on the bench asking the officials to come see him. He couldn't get their attention, while they were huddled by the score keeper, so he sent Weber over them.

Weber waited until they finished and one official skated to Weber and another over to Lavy.

The same time Lavy got the explanation Paul was telling the arena over the PA that the call had been reversed. The crowd cheered like we scored a goal. It was great.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This sport cracks me up. Reading our thread vs reading the Isles thread reminds me of what ours were like a couple of months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad