Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Hawks at Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Great win, Preds! :vhappy::yo::handclap:

Suck it, Chicago!

After reading about how hard of a practice they had and how angry the team was, I had a feeling they were going to come out and try to prove a point. That first 5 minutes was awesome, they were swarming all over the hawks. We took the puck away, forced turnovers and just overwhelmed them and Chicago had no answer.

Preds power play, the great momentum killer.

It was very very obvious that these were the 30th and 31st ranked power plays, lol.

Reactions: bdub24

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Anyone wonder if Keith's misconduct & game was a result of him taking down the linesman? If so, that should be an automatic suspension.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
One could even say that he was flying like a rocket

When he got to Milwaukee, he was all speed and no puck handling. I told my wife that he was another Viktor Stalberg.

In his 2 years in Milwaukee, Richard has fixed that as all of you (all y'all) saw.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I would love it if he made the big club and we gave him this nickname, for no other reason than to piss off Canadian and "traditional" fans.
Which is, of course, the best reason. We're such adolescents, I alternatively laugh and cry over that, but mostly laugh. Let's make a banner and just go ahead and retire his number for ***** and giggles.

I was thinking his name was Richard, but not positive at the time. Let's just say I was feeling really good when I posted--ha!

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Preds win! Preds win!

F U Chicago Blackhawks! F U Kane! F U Tays!
Lmfaoooooo Tays. I’m saying this from now on.

What a W! Also, hell yes Eeli for getting on the board. He was so happy and you could tell. Big game for Fiala as well. He needs to play like that for 82 games and he’ll be one hell of a player.
This game was truly a testament of our depth. 4 top players out (also Bonino)? No big deal. Hopefully that will bode well down the stretch and into the playoffs.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad