Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - 1/21/16 Preds at really bad weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Its nice to win and know we aren't the worst in the division. Hopefully a good game from rinne and our top line can give us some momentum to finish this road streak strong. If we can take 2 of the next three I'll feel a lot better about the direction of this season.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Big win. Rinne with a solid game. After that 1st goal he didn't let it get to him. Rinne needed a win like this even if it was against a depleted Jets team. Start the road trip off with a win.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Johansen has 5 points against the Jets in these 2 games and 7 against them this season between both clubs.

Filip Forceberg

Sep 19, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
ubvgnlk58ocummkfvksp.jpg

Another one.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
There are times when Hutton frustrates me because it looks like his awareness is bad and he doesn't seem to have a clue where the puck is at times. Rinne had those same tendencies tonight but fortunately his natural ability was able to cover his mistakes.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
There are times when Hutton frustrates me because it looks like his awareness is bad and he doesn't seem to have a clue where the puck is at times. Rinne had those same tendencies tonight but fortunately his natural ability was able to cover his mistakes.

I thought he looked very shaky early but as the game wore on he looked more and more comfortable. By the end I was back to feeling (somewhat) confident in him. May be just wishful thinking on my part. But maybe, just maybe, tonight is the beginning of a turnaround for Pekka.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
After stopping that Thorburn breakaway Rinne looked great. Also that first line and first pp are great. Johansen driving the play for whatever line he's on.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Great win! :handclap:

Pekka looked pretty close to his old self, hopefully this gives him some confidence for the next game.

Neal and Johansen.....this is fun!

Welcome back to the scoresheet Smith. Stick around for a while!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Trouba was abused on his shift when Smith scored. Smith spun on him and he fell over, he got back up and Ekholm's shot hit him on the shoulder, then he ends up covering Smith again and gets sniped on for a goal. Not his best moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad