Wilson High Stick on Gregor (update: suspended 6 games)

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I didn't think it was intentional.

To me it looked careless.

Almost overreaction by DOPS to show MLSE that they will protect Leafs players. DOPS has an aroma.

Isn’t this the second player to be suspended for an infraction on a leaf in the Matthews era

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario

Almost overreaction by DOPS to show MLSE that they will protect Leafs players. DOPS has an aroma.
It was reactionary but definitely was intentional. I might be wrong but isn’t that the reason that Reilly got 5 games they said? I thought that it would be a major because it was his intention to slash Gregor’s face because he got accidentally hit with Gregor’s stick

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
It was reactionary but definitely was intentional. I might be wrong but isn’t that the reason that Reilly got 5 games they said? I thought that it would be a major because it was his intention to slash Gregor’s face because he got accidentally hit with Gregor’s stick
Rielly got 5 because the play was dead.

It wasn't an in play highstick.

As much as it might have felt good it was stupid.

LeafEgo

Oct 8, 2021

It wasn't intentional. He tried to be a bit dirty but accidentally was a lot dirty. Doesn't have the swagger Marchard has.

Similar to Rielly, except Gregor lost teeth (I think?), and there's a history. So 5 plus 2 for injury plus 3 for extensive history is 10.

Unless you use Perron as the comparable. Then it's 3 plus 2 for extensive history is 5.

DOPS is so far gone its impossible to hand out fair judgement.

Reactions: ULF_55

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
the problem is the f***ing sussy on naz for the hit on debrusk is a f***ing joke.

That is bullshit especially when thronton got one game for a WAYYY more egregious hit.

f*** parros

• Love
Reactions: HolyCrap

OddyOh

Really, Healy?
Aug 18, 2010
Regina, SK
Depends if he’s still considered a repeat offender. Do they consider his whole history, or just the last 365 days or something? So he can decapitate someone on day 366 and get away with it. Just seems like that’s always the case with these guys.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
If only we had a Darcy Tucker type to go knee hunting on Wilson after this. Usually I don't condone injuring other players, but I make exceptions for guys like Wilson and Marchand who have made careers out of shortening other player's careers

Reactions: Al14

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Should gave been 8 or 10. Whatever, Paros could have made a statement about repeat offenders, head safety and intent to injure with a longer suspension. He is lucky Gregor didn't lose an eye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad