Wilson High Stick on Gregor (update: suspended 6 games)

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I think this suspension was harsh. But Parros did want to be able to point to an incident where someone was suspended for hitting a Leaf, what with our upcoming series against either Boston or Florida.
Considering Wilson is a repeat offender and he swung his stick on purpose causing serious injury I think he got off light. If he caught him in the eye think about how dangerous that play could've been.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
It is a dangerous play and suspendable but 6 games wow that feels ridiculous to me .. clearly Jacobs sending a message to Caps owner

Reactions: Al14

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
It is a dangerous play and suspendable but 6 games wow that feels ridiculous to me .. clearly Jacobs sending a message to Caps owner

It’s going to get ugly.

Jacobs will be on the war path ..

Marchand gets kneed - and he gets the penalty.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
It’s going to get ugly.

Jacobs will be on the war path ..

Marchand gets kneed - and he gets the penalty.

That was DIRTY .. I hate Marchand but I HATE that type of play even more .. those are kinda plays where guys lose a career .. would not shock me for that to get a fine for sure

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Different reporters and Johnston reported that @nhlplayersafety was having a hearing not Friedman calling out @nhlplayersafety moments after the incident. Pretty clear.
Seems like a pretty silly thing to track and worry about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad