Prospect Info: William Von Barnekow Lofberg, F (161st overall, 2021)

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Every time I see this thread bumped with a new post, I'm reminded that I will be more and more disappointed if this guy never makes the team.

I don't care where he was drafted. With a name like that, him not panning out would be as disappointing as a top 10 pick busting. He has to make it, even if it's as the 12th or 13th forward.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I was more impressed by his play on the clip in the three on three tournament, but it was great to see him flow with the broken play, and then get the reach off the pass to the front.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
A long name you say?

Not really, in that family!

His Great Uncle was Johan Gambolputty de von Asfern Schplendin Schlitter Crasscenbon Fried Digger Dingle-Dangle Dongle Burstein Von Knacker Thrasher Apple Banger Horowitz Ticolensic Grander Knotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelterwasser Kurtstlich Himbleeisen Bandwagon Gutenbend Bitter Ein Nurburger Brattwustle Gerspurtin Witz Weimache Luber Handsuft Guberamber Schonendanker Kalbfleisch Mittler Aucher von Hautkopf of Um.

Just be glad they shortened it....

🇩🇪

Reactions: Dex and Strexvale

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
A long name you say?

His Great Uncle was Johan Gambolputty de von Asfern Schplendin Schlitter Crasscenbon Fried Digger Dingle-Dangle Dongle Burstein Von Knacker Thrasher Apple Banger Horowitz Ticolensic Grander Knotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelterwasser Kurtstlich Himbleeisen Bandwagon Gutenbend Bitter Ein Nurburger Brattwustle Gerspurtin Witz Weimache Luber Handsuft Guberamber Schonendanker Kalbfleisch Mittler Aucher von Hautkopf of Um.

🇩🇪
. . . a lot there to unpack. :oops:

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
A long name you say?

🇩🇪
I went to high school with a *whispers* John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Wonder if they're related.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
A long name you say?

🇩🇪
damn, I'll be hittin cousin up for tickets when he makes it

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
A long name you say?

🇩🇪
Is that real??

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
A long name you say?

His Great Uncle was Johan Gambolputty de von Asfern Schplendin Schlitter Crasscenbon Fried Digger Dingle-Dangle Dongle Burstein Von Knacker Thrasher Apple Banger Horowitz Ticolensic Grander Knotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelterwasser Kurtstlich Himbleeisen Bandwagon Gutenbend Bitter Ein Nurburger Brattwustle Gerspurtin Witz Weimache Luber Handsuft Guberamber Schonendanker Kalbfleisch Mittler Aucher von Hautkopf of Ulm.

🇩🇪

That was a bit of fun and we all had a jolly good laugh. But I noticed the name of the city was incorrect, so I fixed that name for you :)

Strexvale

Mar 8, 2007
West Seneca, NY
A long name you say?

🇩🇪
EHgmSvcXYAEF6Rj

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Had to go to the hospital a few games back...

...with a possible dislocated shoulder...

...which could mean he's done for the rest of the year.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Had to go to the hospital a few games back...

...with a possible dislocated shoulder...

...which could mean he's done for the rest of the year.

A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00