Will you Boo Tavares at his first game back.

Will you Boo John Tavares when he returns?

• Total voters

Islander Class

Jun 30, 2018
South Carolina
Another factor leading to what he did. He knew he could get away with minimal blowback since we're the sad sack Islanders with a long history of incompetence. 2 months of Lou and a couple weeks of Trotz doesn't remedy that.

Absolutely. Been a long painful ride on and off the ice since Maloney & Milbury decided to blow up the ‘93 Team to now. That said we mustn’t forget how great we once were or the fact that we’ve won the Cup four times since Toronto (as an example) last won it- particularly when entities like the Toronto or national hockey media are running us down. If nothing else- I hope LL instills an attitude of pushing back strongly against the “Sad Sack Islanders” narrative.

Reactions: PWJunior

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
I won't boo him, but when TO comes to Edmonton or Calgary I might go to one of those and cheer for the Leafs. If I have enough beer I may through the 91 Jersey over the boards.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Maybe a tribute Video showing how many times he was on the ice for a Goal scored against us in the last minute of a period...
What an absolutely miserable defensive player he was at times especially last minute of every period...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad