Will this be the best season in 10 years?

KHLJokers*

There will be some decent players in league and im sure that more is coming.... Nelonen takes broadcasting to professional level. Tailcoat men and referees should step up too!!!

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
BQVQi6wCUAELD_5.jpg:large

Hellyeah

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
For me, after Ilves' announcement yesterday, this is already the best season in years. Add to that this Jokerit/KHL stuff and it will be interesting. I don't know about ten years though. 04-05 lockout season as a whole was pretty good.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland

Yeah, I'm 100% sure that the ads in Raksila's ice will make the level of game worse than it's been before. :sarcasm:

I'm amazed how many people finds it vexatious to see that many ads on ice. Would you rather have many ads under the ice or many ads on the jersey? IMO I couldn't give two ****s if they decided to rub doggy doo (thanks hfboards's ludicrous language filter, where are we, cartoon forum?) underneath the ice.

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
There is potential as Nelonen's Ruutu.fi delivers all games in HD.

Apparently the pricing is not yet decided. I hope it will be possible to buy single games and not only monthly/yearly subscriptions. I'd be willing to pay 10-15 euros per game if it's really in HD and the service actually works.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Apparently the pricing is not yet decided. I hope it will be possible to buy single games and not only monthly/yearly subscriptions. I'd be willing to pay 10-15 euros per game if it's really in HD and the service actually works.

I were watching in beta and got some info that they will have package, where you see all games of the league when you subscribe ruutu.fi , not just all games of one team like on Urho. Also the pricing will probably be some monthly feed that makes more sense than urhos "299e per season" pricing, but there is no info yet.

Raxila's ice.. horrific but what can you do, teams need money and rules do not ban having that many adds..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad