Will the Sharks win Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Simple question. What does your gut tell you, will the Sharks win game 7? Not what you hope or want, but if you had to bet your life savings on it what would you choose.

I really want to know how the majority of people feel at this point.

ManImCool

May 13, 2013
It's almost too cliche to lose via "the annual choke." Sharks are definite underdogs now and will surprise many. We can choke some later round, but I don't expect to win, so it will be a pleasant surprise to win. And a win in a forced game 7 will make the handshakes that much sweeter.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
They're gonna get smoked 7-1. This feels different from the collapse against the Wings. And this time Stuart is on our side.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
My gut says that they win if Vlasic plays. They lose if he does not.

Defense although a worry isn't my biggest issue. It's scoring d and stalock gave sharks a chance to win. We can't score this is on our forwards as far as I'm concerned. If that is our deepest strength? 1 goal in 2 games isn't gonna do it

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Only 8 series have ever made it to a game 7 with the other team down 3-0, and the team originally in the hole won 3 of those 8.

Sharks please don't become history.

SJSharkzie

Apr 6, 2011
Only 8 series have ever made it to a game 7 with the other team down 3-0, and the team originally in the hole won 3 of those 8.

Sharks please don't become history.

If the Sharks win the game, it would become 3/9 or 1/3. If they lose, 4/8 or one half. Now everybody knows that winning a game 7 is a fifty-fifty proposition, so obviously the only logical, statistical conclusion is that sharks will lose. :sarcasm:

On the other hand, Detroit won game 6 to force game 7 against us 7-1. 7 + 1 = 8, which at the time was the number of teams who had been force to game 7 after going up 3-0 in a series. This game 6, the kings won 4-1. 4 + 1 = 5. There have been 3 teams to come back from 3-0 deficit to win a series, there are 2 teams playing in this series, thus 2 + 3 = 5, but if the kings were to win game 7 the balance would be disrupted because 2 + 4 = 6 != 5. Therefore, the kings can't win game 7 and only the Sharks can win game 7 unless the Kings go back in time and score or allow one more goal in game 6, so that 2 + 4 = 6 = 6. :sarcasm:

polmaniac932

Mar 25, 2006
San Jose
www.youtube.com
Last night, I was infuriated to a level I hadn't been in years of watching the Sharks. Add to this that Bayern Munich is my favorite soccer team (about to get eliminated in the Champions League) and this is probably as bad a 3-day span of sports I could possibly endure.

But for WHATEVER reason, I feel optimistic about tomorrow. I don't know WHY, but even if Vlasic doesn't play, something tells me we're going to win.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 1m

Looks like Vlasic, Marleau and Torres are only #SJSharks regulars not skating today

Marleau out again. Somethings up with him. :(

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Reasons we'll win:
1)Matt Greene or a crippled Willie Mitchell is playing
2) Home Ice
3) History is on our side
4) Norcal is cooler
5) My gutt tells me yes

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 1m

Looks like Vlasic, Marleau and Torres are only #SJSharks regulars not skating today

Marleau out again. Somethings up with him. :(

DrjPCje.gif

Audio Outlaw

Jaded Sharks Fan
Aug 1, 2011
Bay Area, CA
The Sharks are toast. They waited too long to match LA's desperation and intensity levels. They will put up a good fight, but LA is simply the better team. I picked LA in 6, so either way the Sharks have already surpassed my expectations. I'm betting all my vcash on LA, that way win or lose there will be something good to come of it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
For the record, I am a pessimist.

However, this series has a totally different feeling than the Red Wings series when they blew the 3-0 series lead. The three losses were decided by two goals (an empty netter), one goal and one goal. Their losses in this series have all been by three goals. And even in overtime in Game 3, they were being outplayed before Marleau scored. I'm honestly not all that confident in either goalie right now (Niemi being average during the regular season and Stalock just melting down after the "goal" by Williams), and the defense scares the **** out of me. Plus, Quick has been in god mode lately.

So, if I had to bet on it, I would pick the Kings.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Was about to vote the Sharks, but read the "gut call" part... :(

The first game we lost, I got a bad feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad