NFL: Will the Pats put up 50+ points on the Dolphins next Sunday?

Will the Pats put up 50+ points on the Dolphins next Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I mean, they probably will, but if I was into sports betting I would throw $20 on Miami this game just for shits.

Would be a pretty sizeable payout if the dolphins win for such a small $$ risk, no?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If they give up 50+ again then the coaching staff and management need to be terminated in post game

Flores already appears to have lost much of locker room

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I mean, they probably will, but if I was into sports betting I would throw $20 on Miami this game just for ****s.

Would be a pretty sizeable payout if the dolphins win for such a small $$ risk, no?

IMO if you want to bet on this game you just play the point spread and take Miami +20 and the under.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I'm thinking this is lower scoring than most people think but I also think the Dolphins really struggle to score. Possible 27-3/27-7 game where the Pats cover but the score isn't outrageous.

Oct 18, 2011
Belichick won’t fake punt up 35-3 against Flores. IMAGINE if someone did that to Harbaugh. ****ing hypocrite.
I honestly think it was f***ing stupid to show that play in a blowout during week 1.

anyways yes the Pats will score 50 without even trying, the Dolphins are a joke and the entire team knows they are being Major League'd. The roster is as bad as the winless Lions and will only get worse

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Plus you have to have SOME pride after the mediocre Ravens hang 50 on you. I don’t see any nfl team letting up 50 back to back.

Pretty much

Can the pats score 50? They absolutely can, I don’t think it would be that difficult for them. But I don’t think they will, I think they’ll take an early lead and then more or less run the clock out. Win by 17 or some shit

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Dolphins will cover 19.5

The game will never be in doubt but I don’t think Bill will run it up on Flores
Historically Belichick disciples do pretty well against him, especially in their first meeting. Do I think Miami wins? No. But I also wouldn't be surprised if it ended 27-13 or something either.

Edit: Especially with Brown playing. Belichick might even take the second half as a glorified pre-season game. Everyone remembers the game he threw a few years ago by running over & over again until they were able to get a first down on the ground, right?

Edit2: It was Steven Jackson against Miami, ironically. 2015 season.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Like I said in another post, I was very close to throwing $100 on the Dolphins + 19. I figured, how could I lose?

Glad I didn't. :)

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Dolphins will cover 19.5

The game will never be in doubt but I don’t think Bill will run it up on Flores
Post game is speculating that Bill is pissed at Flores for purging his coaching staff on his way to Miami. I mean they did go shotgun with 5 mins left up 37-0 and start throwing it deep to tack on another TD

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Post game is speculating that Bill is pissed at Flores for purging his coaching staff on his way to Miami. I mean they did go shotgun with 5 mins left up 37-0 and start throwing it deep to tack on another TD

Yeah that was something I did not see coming

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
There's a variable people are missing from yesterday. John Harbaugh holds a grudge against the Dolphins after Kiko Alonso tried to kill Joe Flacco two years ago.

He was going all out to run up the score, especially considering he sent Lamar Jackson out for the second half despite it being 42-3 and kept him in up until about 7 min left in the 4th quarter. I have no problem with them running the score (have a problem? stop them) even if Harbaugh was being a bit reckless with potentially putting his QB in danger in garbage time.

New England isn't really one for grudges, or running up the score (not Belichick's fault he's had a few big score games when he pulled his starters) so i don't see them dropping 50+ 40? Maybe. the Pats scored 20 in a half against a far better team than Miami so....

Called it. 40+ it is lmao

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Yeah that was something I did not see coming

Also could be just as simple as they didnt play a full 60 mins last time in Miami and got burned on the last play of the game. So Bill emphasized finishing tbe game strong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad