Will the Flyers win 3 games in a row this season?

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Kind of putrid they haven't been able to accomplish such a feat to date. I suspect that once they are mathematically dead in the water they will string a set of 3 wins at least once but who knows with this team..

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
i hope we dont

ending up in the middle of the pack in a dying season would be the worst thing to happen to us

keep on fallin'

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I say yes. They'll win the last three games once they're out of the playoffs to drop a few draft spots, because that's just how this season has gone.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I say yes. They'll win the last three games once they're out of the playoffs to drop a few draft spots, because that's just how this season has gone.

This is exactly what I was going to post. Well almost

We will win our last 3 games of the season to move out of the top 3 into like 7th overall.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Inconsistency is the definition of the season for the Flyers. No way in hell they can pull 3 off. They have a hard time even doing 2 in a row this season.

JustJim

Feb 20, 2012
Paignton,UK
They're 5 points away from a playoff spot, they'll make that up by controlling the games against the Rangers. They can still be in the playoffs this year. You'll see. It'll take one game at a time, but I think they're still in this!

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
umm..yeah ...I need to retract my vote. They will be lucky if they can win more than 1 game in a row with their overall uninspired play

JustJim

Feb 20, 2012
Paignton,UK
They're 5 points away from a playoff spot, they'll make that up by controlling the games against the Rangers. They can still be in the playoffs this year. You'll see. It'll take one game at a time, but I think they're still in this!

I can't believe how wrong I was when I typed this. This team is absolutely dead. They should have stayed in the lock-out.

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Florida is 4 back of us with 2 in hand. I know the Panthers are not very good, but what does that say about the Flyers just looking at the talent between the 2 teams.

They have played two more then us but Go Panthers!

Flames play Avs tomorrow so that can only be a win-win.

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Will we win three more games this season? I pencilled in the Isles as possible wins but they are proving me wrong!

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
We won't win three in a row, and I'm not sure that we will win three more. The only three that I see on the schedule that I would think we have a good chance of winning are the two against the islanders and the one against buffalo. Even then if coburn, grossmann and Mez are all going to miss a lot of time then I don't even know about those three

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad