• Yes at Vegas (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Veggie has been playing a shit ton I have to believe he's gonna fall apart again like earlier in the year eventually.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Is Sunday part of the weekEND?
No….. Saturday is the weekend.

It’s people who waste the day after that recovering from hangovers or running off to church to confess all the naughty things they did who get it confused.

(You know you’re debating a guy who once won a debate that atheism in itself was a religion)

:teach2:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

It’s people who waste the day after that recovering from hangovers or running off to church to confess all the naughty things they did who get it confused.

(You know you’re debating a guy who once won a debate that atheism in itself was a religion)

Make.Your.Own.Thread.Then.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
All the other "Will the Coyotes win this week" threads started on Monday and ended Sunday. No one said anything. Precedent had been set!
images

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

I don’t consider going to church a waste.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
As an Euro, used to meters and kilograms, I follow ISO8601 and have Monday as the first day of the week.

Also, Vejmelka will win his games.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
As bad as I feel for season ticket holders that couldn't cancel and get a refund for this tankastrophy, I am glad they haven't, so far except for that brief winning streak, had the end of season, meaningless win surge. Every time we've been in a position to make a run at the #1 over all pick they have played a bunch of scrap heap vets along with Tippett's bore the other team to death style to squeeze out some wins when all the other bottom feeders are playing young guys and excepting the expected losses. Now this might only be because of the recent injuries but we'll take it either way. They need to find another Tank Commander Hutton to lead the charge (or would it be back pedal?) next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad