Will the Coyotes Win This Week? (antepenultimate edition)

Will the Coyotes Win This Week?

• Yes, at Vancouver on Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
IMO Calgary is the best shot, they could take the night off and just not try.

But I think we're going ohfer.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Wait…. It’s still last week isn’t it?? :sarcasm:
Cue the Daffy Duck/Bugs Bunny "if this week was next week last week..." bit...

Speaking of that, and Coyotes...as someone who didn't grow up here, I was driving back from Prescott today noticing the shapes of the mountains in the distance, and thought that's one of the coolest things about this place, that the alien landscape in the coyote/road runner cartoons?....It *really looks like that*!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Devils have given up 30 goals in last six games (5 GPG), despite the win in Dallas they've been horrific defensively and in net. Coyotes given up 23 goals in last 5 games (4.6 PPG).

The over/under is 6 goals!?!? Coyotes can't score lately but shouldn't matter defenses are so poor there maybe 6 goals in the first period, alone.

I don't know who will win, but I'm waging they'll be at least 7 goals scored.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Devils have given up 30 goals in last six games (5 GPG), despite the win in Dallas they've been horrific defensively and in net. Coyotes given up 23 goals in last 5 games (4.6 PPG).

The over/under is 6 goals!?!? Coyotes can't score lately but shouldn't matter defenses are so poor there maybe 6 goals in the first period, alone.

I don't know who will win, but I'm waging they'll be at least 7 goals scored.
Surely you must be aware the Devils are tank masters and the Coyotes suck at tanking? The only reason the Coyotes haven't passed them are the injuries to Crouse and Keller. Why the Devils chose to use the term 'shutting down' Jack Hughes only supports their Tanking prowess. Their official press release "Given the timing, he will be held out of game action for the rest of the season."

They could have at least used "Given the tanking opportunities, he will be held out of game action for the rest of the season."

It would be a huge upset to out-tank the Devils in a head to head matchup.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Carolina, Chicago, STL, Washington, @Minn, @Dallas, Nashville. Only 2 points against Chicago is realistic, but chance Nashville resting players in the final.

Montreal has Minn, Philly, @OTT, Bos, @NYR, Fla.

Coyotes with a 2 point lead for the cellar, let’s not blow this boys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad