Will the Coyotes win this week? (15 - 21 Nov 2021)

Will the Coyotes win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Please elaborate. Have you been watching them?

I haven't watched them much really even though I'm from MI and they used to be my team up until '96.

I'm really just thinking that they were bottom feeders for the past few seasons that they'd be more likely to 'take the night off' even though they seem to be looking better this year.

But the biggest reason may subconsciously be because my ex-wife is still a wings fan lol.

Reactions: DOTS13

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I haven't watched them much really even though I'm from MI and they used to be my team up until '96.

I'm really just thinking that they were bottom feeders for the past few seasons that they'd be more likely to 'take the night off' even though they seem to be looking better this year.

But the biggest reason may subconsciously be because my ex-wife is still a wings fan lol.
Wings may not win but they will absolutely not be taking any nights off nor any team lightly. Mantha is no longer there.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Wings may not win but they will absolutely not be taking any nights off nor any team lightly. Mantha is no longer there.

Ok then lol. Any team we beat this season took us too lightly IMO. We sure aren't gonna out talent anyone.

Edit: Shannon, is that you? Lol

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Too early to say. If we are rested and on somebody elses back to back game, they win the night before, take us lightly, then we win.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I'm impressed that over half say we'll get a win this week. There's always a chance that the other team has multiple key people go down due to Covid.

Last edited:

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Went through everyone's schedule a little bit:

Blues are in the middle of a 3 game homestand, not a back to back for either team. -> L

Columbus is starting a road trip with two days off since their last game. -> L

Red Wings will be on the last game of a 4 game roadie. That's the best chance at winning a game. -> W

Kings will be on the second night of a back-to-back with Carolina coming in first night. Could be a sneaky win for the Yotes as the Kings will probably be starting their backup and hopefully the Canes beat them up the night before. Still tho, L

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad