Will Tatar score a goal before he gets scratched for the playoffs?

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Discuss.

Will this useless, passive, perimeter-playing sack of shit score a goal before he gets healthy scratched for the entire playoffs?

He does his absolute best to avoid the play and stay away from the puck.

I hate this player so much.
Yes.

• Wow
Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Yep his time is numbered. Once Lehky comes back and Kovalenko comes over, he ain't seeing the ice again.

If Landy miraculously comes back Tatar may as well just book a flight to Slovakia or wherever he's from.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I wouldn't even care if he doesn't score, as long as he skates hard, and gets the puck deep.

He constantly loses the puck at the blueline when entering the zone, or tries a stupid drop pass to nobody.

He can't even dump and chase.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Can safely dump him in a trade if they end up finding a big salary player coming in. In fact, I'd look for a trade anyway. Just right now, if they can find an extra forward somewhere else.

I'm happy Drouin is able to contribute, though.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Can safely dump him in a trade if they end up finding a big salary player coming in. In fact, I'd look for a trade anyway. Just right now, if they can find an extra forward somewhere else.

I'm happy Drouin is able to contribute, though.

How do you trade him and with whom? It’s tempting to say with a team looking for scoring help. But then you loop back to the premise of this thread.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Who would have thought that Drouin would be the better of the two?

I hope the Tatar parrots from the past few years are enjoying that egg on their faces. Time to find a new, awful player that won't fit the system to rosterbate over.

Who's the slowest skater in the league but scores goals and can be 2C? It'll be that guy next.

Reactions: John Mandalorian

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Who would have thought that Drouin would be the better of the two?

I hope the Tatar parrots from the past few years are enjoying that egg on their faces. Time to find a new, awful player that won't fit the system to rosterbate over.

Who's the slowest skater in the league but scores goals and can be 2C? It'll be that guy next.

Ryan Johanson?

We got him already.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
He doesn't even look like a Tatar.
tatar.jpg

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Damn...there's some palpable vitriol in the leading post there :laugh:

Yeah, he's struggling, I'll give him credit for fighting like hell though. There's absolutely no lack of effort. I'd like for him to make some quicker decisions with the puck, but otherwise I'm still hopeful he'll figure it out.

That said, sure is nice that Drouin for the time being really looks confident and making a much bigger impact.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I can't complain too much about tatar. He's trying and he's close to converting. If he was just floating around doing nothing it would be one thing. I think the dam will break sooner or later.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
He looks washed up. I can't figure people saying he's giving effort. The guy does nothing, he can't hang on to the puck, can't throw a check, has a meh shot. He is ver bad use of our limited cap space, even at 1.5M$.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
He's always been a streaky player, but this is something else. You'd think after holding out so long in the off-season for the right team to come calling he'd have a better showing, but so it goes. Hopefully, he wakes up for a few months before shutting down again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad