Will Matthews/Marner/Nylander finish 1/2/3 in rookie scoring?

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
Very possible :) since hitting ppg in 59 games Laine has taken a nosedive...may or may not have anything to do with the jets not making the playoffs.

However i would definatly not bet on it.

Laine is due a few good games hope he ends on a high note

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
After last night's game, both Marner and Nylander are now only 2 points behind Laine. They might actually do this!!

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I don't know but watching the duo Nylander Matthews with that insane connection and Marner making a limited player like bozak look like an all star has been great this season. Congrats leaf fans!

TheRexman

Just have fun
Jul 5, 2015
Quebec City
will there be 7 million more posts about the leafs rookies being good?
yes.

Hmmmmm sucked another salty snowflake into a Leafs thread.

It'd be pretty impressive if they did finish 1, 2, 3 but Laine has been quiet for awhile now and I can't see him staying quiet for the remaining games. He's going to pop another one or two here soon, so no I don't think the Leafs trio will. Matthews locked at #1 though

Mitts Marner*

This team could win the cup and we would still be considered classless for bragging about it.

We just aren't liked. I guess popularity comes with a price.

Major19

Mar 9, 2008
I'm going to give an o dog yes guy here.

And if we're playing the percentages I'm going to go 66%

Okay Noodles

will there be 7 million more posts about the leafs rookies being good?
yes.

Yes guy

Hfboards taking their medicine after years of Leaf ridiculed. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it, when the tables turn is the lesson to be learned.

It's truly amazing. The level of salt is incredible. If there was any doubt (there wasn't) they weren't Canada's team this year should have squashed that

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
It's possible they will finish top three. Would be cool. But I think Laine only really needs 1pt to make it not happen.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Do we really need yet another thread about just how wonderful the Leafs are?

Who made a thread about "how wonderful" the Leafs are??? I made one asking if people thought the Leafs could finish 1/2/3 in rookie scoring, because........for the first time in NHL history........that's a legit possibility.

If you are a Leaf hater and are sick of hearing about them and can't see how special that feat would be, then good for you. Maybe post in a different thread? One where you can slam them all day long? Or stop posting for awhile and pay attention in your grade 11 french class!! You are going to fail that class if you don't start paying attention!!!

:)

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Do we really need yet another thread about just how wonderful the Leafs are?

In fairness, this is totally unprecedented in the modern era. Forgive our fan base for the excessive exuberance. That, and we've been wallowing in misery for a very long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad