Will Lombardi make a offer to Radulov?

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
He seems like the complete opposite characterwise of a kings player. Having said that, after voynov, stoll and richards, perhaps he aint so bad after all

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Really, really, really, really, REALLY doubt it.

And personally I don't see what all the fuss is about (other than him obviously being a 'free' asset). I'm sure it would be nice to see him with Kopitar but nothing about him has ever screamed 'competitor' to me, I think Sutter would juice him dry. He's a good point producer no doubt (pretty sure he was a 20 goal scorer every season, right?) but man what a headcase.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I'd rather him make a run at that promising young Czech defenseman.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
He's jumping back to the NHL, put up solid numbers when he had his head in the game....

Maybe a bit of a gamble due to his past, but could be a decent player for us...

No chance. Didn't Radulov just skip training camp or whatever for the WC's because he knew he would make it anyways? And then he did make it.

Nizar

Mar 4, 2013
Going with the crazy and lazy Russian theme brought to you by Don Cherry. He has too much heart and is hotheaded from time to time.

Last edited:

Nizar

Mar 4, 2013

This is something similar than Wideman hitting the referee incident. I do not know, if it was intentional or not. Just want to to say that there are players like that(loosing their cool) regardless of nationality. And as far as we know, he did not beat any women.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hence why I said above "headcase." Has nothing to do with his nationality, let's not even go there, there are loonies all over the world and Radulov has a long, questionable history.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
More desperate team with more cap space will make better offers, so I don't think it matters

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Sheesh, even right now, he may be coming to the NHL because he's burning bridges in Russia:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on...xander-radulov-plans-to-play-in-nhl-next-year

"13. As usual, nothing with Alexander Radulov is as easy as it seems. While Russian reporters (Igor Eronko) were stunned that he did not show up at the country's World Championship training camp, NHL teams were in ‘What's the big deal?' mode as he talked with several of them from New York City. They were expecting him to stay a few days before returning for the Worlds, but word from overseas was he might not be welcomed back."

Also, his out all night episode during the playoffs in Nashville, the coach getting hit with the stick, the repeated conflicts with coaches...

reportedly florida, detroit, colorado are the frontrunners. He might perform there, but let him be their headache, we've had enough off-ice drama to fill a sitcom season.

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
This will never happen. Radulov is the complete opposite of a Dean Lombardi player. Also, not worth paying whatever he will demand for a forward when our biggest weakness is defense.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
While he hasn't had any legal issues, this is still way to much baggage for a team that has already been through Voynov, Richards and Stool.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Kings assets need to go towards improving the defense and possibly adding a third line center.

The Kings will just need to hope that Toffoli, Pearson, Gaborik and Lucic or whoever they bring in can cut it on the wing. It's not an elite group, but between them and Kopitar and Carter it's pretty good for scoring line players.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

This is something similar than Wideman hitting the referee incident. I do not know, if it was intentional or not. Just want to to say that there are players like that(loosing their cool) regardless of nationality. And as far as we know, he did not beat any women.

WTF! Wow how the heck did he not get kicked out of the league for this. My goodness if this isn't intentional I don't know what is what a POS! Pretty much Keith Jones sums up Alexander Radulov in this vid.....;)

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
I would think Deano is done taking chances on Russian players for a long while.

I hope not. He should just take chances on the ones with real talent. Like Panarin or Kucherov. Russians are very skilled and are game breakers. I actually think this team needs some Russians. He should swallow his ego and ask Prokhorkin to come back with a guaranteed roster spot. Kid is putting up big numbers in the KHL. As I recall we have a hole at 3C. Let him try and play if he fails send him back to Russia.

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan

In mother Russia coach don't hit you, you hit coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad