GDT: Will Lightning Strike Twice...? 4PM @TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
No, I don't... it's a team game, and the majority of the roster is underperforming.

Well, I do. All Ducks fans know that the team isn't playing well right now and the fact that someone posts an opinion that differs from yours doesn't give you the right to throw labels at people.

I'm done with this.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I don't really think he needs to be a 90+ point center. He just needs to be the leader, and our best forward.

He can be our best forward, but if his level of play has dropped off more than a smidgen, it won't be enough to drag this team to a cup. Especially if Perry joins him in a level of play a step down from where it used to be. Should I mention Kesler's decline too?

DaDucks*

Well, I do. All Ducks fans know that the team isn't playing well right now and the fact that someone posts an opinion that differs from yours doesn't give you the right to throw labels at people.

I'm done with this.

Hell, I just asked what this savior call was about. Next time you want to be condescending, don't be surprised to see me quoting your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/11/22...ming-comments-after-last-nights-blowout-loss/

"“Once they got the second goal, it was like ‘Ah, we’re not going to come back.’ There was no fight left in us,†Bruce Boudreau lamented, per the O.C. Register. “That’s the bothersome part for the coaches.â€
From that article:
Chief among those questions?

How much longer Boudreau has left.
Carlyle was fired 24 games in with a 7-13-4 record. Interestingly enough, if we lose next 3 in regulation the record at 24 games mark will be identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad