Will Landeskog play in the 22/23 season?

Will Landeskog play in the 22/23 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
No idea at this point. I could see him finally showing up a la Forsberg, but I could also see him just being put on the shelf until October.

If he ain't ready by October in THAT scenario, holy shit, panic time.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Nah. He won't be ready for the beginning of the playoffs and we aren't making it out of the 1st round so by the time he is ready, he'll be getting his clubs out instead.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Comes flying out of the gate for game 1 of the playoffs, only for every single fiber of his knee to explode and hit the Stanley Cup banners in the rafters.

Yes, we will have home ice!
tumblr_lzd3bpiJtt1r4gei2o6_400.gif

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I was torn between, at some point in the playoffs, or to start playoffs.

I do think he’ll play, but not sure if it’ll be for round one.

Reactions: Reparlana

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
No but like forsberg he has heart and will get back to avs for a few more season just not this one, hopefully next. But he will be back at some point

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Anyone know the details on what the ramifications are if we put him on the playoff roster and he doesn’t play? Are we limited to a certain # of spots and are there any spots for injured guys?

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Mentioned this due to Lebrun's article this morning... my vote is, if he's not ready for playoffs Rd 1 Gm 1, it'll be games 3 or 4 (if it's 'panic time'). Or if that series ends up going quickly in our favor, they'll just hold him out till Rd 2.

Reparlana

Nov 2, 2011
Manitou springs
Trying to figure out how it's game 66 it does not look like he is playing and we did not abuse ltir? Are we the holier than thou front office or are they incompetent? It makes me question the trade deadline a little more that's for sure.

Voted for will start the playoffs but who tf knows.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Trying to figure out how it's game 66 it does not look like he is playing and we did not abuse ltir? Are we the holier than thou front office or are they incompetent? It makes me question the trade deadline a little more that's for sure.

Might just be that ownership doesn’t want to spend over the cap. Or they really don’t want to commit any additional dollars for next year

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado

My guess is both EJ and Landy are expected back before the end of the regular season.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

I can see the Avs saying if we win, we want to win it legitimately being cap compliant. They could have used the LTIR last year on Landeskog injury but they didn’t do it

Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I can see the Avs saying if we win, we want to win it legitimately being cap compliant. They could have used the LTIR last year on Landeskog injury but they didn’t
I think we should have listened better to Sakic's statement last year. He's a man of integrity. As much as we the fans want him to, I don't think there's anyway that he'd use an exploit to win.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I think we should have listened better to Sakic's statement last year. He's a man of integrity. As much as we the fans want him to, I don't think there's anyway that he'd use an exploit to win.
Yup, I do remember in one of Joe’s interviews last year he was asked something about the cap before the playoffs, and he proudly said we’re going to be cap compliant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad