Will Kovalchuck score 500 goals?

Will Kovalchuck score 500 goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Nah. He's got this season and next to do it' cause he's not getting a contract after this one, and i just don't see him scoring at a high enough rate to hit that mark. He'd have to score about ~32 Goals a year for the next two years. I just don't see that happening. Probably ends up more like ~475 on the career.

If he hadn't taken his little KHL hiatus though, he'd have easily been there already. Another "what could have been", like Jagr.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Nah. He's got this season and next to do it' cause he's not getting a contract after this one, and i just don't see him scoring at a high enough rate to hit that mark. He'd have to score about ~32 Goals a year for the next two years. I just don't see that happening. Probably ends up more like ~475 on the career.

If he hadn't taken his little KHL hiatus though, he'd have easily been there already. Another "what could have been", like Jagr.
He can still get another contract for 1-2 years after this one.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
What would he be at if you considered his KHL goals in the total?

He has 138 goals in the KHL (2012-2018) and 27 more in Russian pro (2004-2005, pre KHL)

If you add up all his pro stats since he's been drafted, he has 601 goals and 1239 points in 1250 games

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Jagr has said that spending 3 years in the KHL/away from the NHL prolonged his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad