Pre-Game Talk: Will Kesler be applauded, or booed, upon his return tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
I can see merit for both. In the end, we got Bonino and McCann out of him and are better off. :dunno:

EDIT: note to mods: when someone makes a proper pre-game thread and/or GDT, you can merge this poll with it if you want.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Boo that ****er, I would if I was there.

Kesler is an SOB and everyone knows it, we only liked him because he played for us. Now that he demanded a trade that changes everything, Boo him everytime he touches the puck. Hope he calls us class-less

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
He says if he gets boo'd he will get more jacked, so i hope he receives no reception positive or negative.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
The ol' "Kesler who?" routine, eh? Heh heh.

Yea when you put it that way maybe that will just jack him up more. We dont need chip on his shoulder kesler playing us tomorrow, so maybe the best plan of action will be to melt his heart and make him soft with cheers, even if you dont like him its the best option for a team win.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
He'll be booed but he really shouldn't, he gave a lot of his career here and was always a solid player for us, signed a good deal and the trade has worked out for the Canucks.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I wouldn't the guy gave everything he had when he had the Canucks jersey on. I also don't feel the same way as many here do as far as him asking for a trade. If you have a NTC why wouldn't you take advantage of that? Hockey is a business after all, the goal is to win the cup in the end I would have done the same thing guys not getting any younger. We got some pretty good pieces back as well so I'm happy and happy for him. (although I would have liked the 10 OA and added to our prospect depth).

Think back Canucks fans to all the great moments he gave us. :handclap:

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Why would anyone cheer for a player who hated the team he played for? They should raise his jersey to the rafters in flames. Thanks for Bonino you diving cry baby.

Rey

Jan 11, 2007
Stupid Canuck fans will cheer, then watch him kill both Sedin Twins. He'll hit Daniel, and he'll be concussed and Henrik will challenge him to a fight and Kesler will knock Hank's brains out. Then, we all will be, "What the hells?"

That's just the Canucks luck when it comes to these things.

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
I think he will get a round of applause when/if the Canucks do a short tribute during the first commercial break. Other then that I think he'll get booed.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
I wouldn't the guy gave everything he had when he had the Canucks jersey on. I also don't feel the same way as many here do as far as him asking for a trade. If you have a NTC why wouldn't you take advantage of that? Hockey is a business after all, the goal is to win the cup in the end I would have done the same thing guys not getting any younger. We got some pretty good pieces back as well so I'm happy and happy for him. (although I would have liked the 10 OA and added to our prospect depth).

Think back Canucks fans to all the great moments he gave us. :handclap:
I wouldn't piss on the guys pants if his legs were on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad