Will Jake Gardiner be ready to start the season

Mar 26, 2010
We all know that Gardiner has been out with a concussion.

Will he be ready for training camp? Will he start the season with the Leafs?

The team could really use him!

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
Brb gonna go interview his mother.

You're out of the loop! Didn't you hear? Mrs. Reimer was hired on by the Leafs as a special consultant to all Leaf players mothers!

You're interview would be futile MUAHAHAHAHAHA

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
You're out of the loop! Didn't you hear? Mrs. Reimer was hired on by the Leafs as a special consultant to all Leaf players mothers!

You're interview would be futile MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god I'm hoping for that to be an actual position so hard :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle

Carlyle on Gardiner: "Until he's cleared, he's not even on our radar."

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590

Carlyle says he'd like to think Jake Gardiner is close to returning. But he also thought that a month ago

Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets

Jake gardiner is getting better but untill medically cleared he's not on their radar says carlyle. #leafs

Razor

Say no to Luongo.
Jun 18, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I hope so but if not this is the best time to give Rielly the stage to show what he's got. We're going to need to replace his offensive abilities anyway, Mottau wouldn't be acceptable in that regard.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
I think Rielly gets a shot for a few games before Gardiner steps in and Rielly goes back to Moose Jaw. It would be a good learning experience for him

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I guess giving Rielly 5 games wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It's five games without risking a year on the ELC right?

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
Google it. You act like it's our choice or something. Take it slow with him and not risk anything.

KingBuzzo

A custom title.
Nov 3, 2010
Toronto
Doesn't sound like they're ready with him yet. He hasn't been on the ice in a bit, so unless he's back on by mid week coming up, I doubt it. Wouldn't be a bad thing to let Rielly out there to see what he can do in a similar wheeling role.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
We all know that Gardiner has been out with a concussion.

Will he be ready for training camp? Will he start the season with the Leafs?

The team could really use him!

gardiner will not play this year.
we need him for what?
next year, dont take any chances, its only 48 games, and we aint going no where this year, with or with out him.

Action Jackson

Jul 5, 2010
I don't think he'll get clearance by Saturday, it's best to take your time with concussion related injuries. Besides, the team is in no dire need to take chances with this kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad