Will Henrik get 1000 points by the end of 2015-2016 season?

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
As of Jan 12, 2016, the Canucks will play 39 more games to reach the conclusion of the 2015-2016 regular season. As of the same date, Henrik Sedin needs 49 points to reach the millennial mark, will he do it?

Edit - Thanks Winroba.

Last edited:

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
if he average 3 points per game he could do this season......but that is quite tough

orly.gif

Ahhh... but in all seriousness, if I had to bet one way or the other, I'd probably bet against it. While they are ~PPG players right now, to me, it seems like they're barely keeping up with that pace. They're definitely not the players they used to be back in their prime.

I say he misses by 10 points or so.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Unless he gets injured, he'll hit it before the end of next season

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
orly.gif

Ahhh... but in all seriousness, if I had to bet one way or the other, I'd probably bet against it. While they are ~PPG players right now, to me, it seems like they're barely keeping up with that pace. They're definitely not the players they used to be back in their prime.

I say he misses by 10 points or so.

it possible but the west is not the east where you can get more points per game......it will likely be very close by end of this season

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
it possible but the west is not the east where you can get more points per game......it will likely be very close by end of this season

What? :shakehead

Even if they were in the East, it wouldn't matter. No way will it be close whatsoever by the end of this season. You do realize that there are only 57 games left this season and for Henrik to get there he would need to score at a clip of 2.35 points per game?

Crosby, who plays in the East, hasn't even been close to that mark, let alone Henrik Sedin.

But man, I'll have what you're having. Koolaid...

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

Yeah, I agree dude! Hank will defs get close to 134 more points this year, and you're right if he played in the East we would reach 1000 points by the mid way point of the season!!!!!1

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Wait...did you just suggest it's quite possible that Henrik Sedin scores 3 points per game from here on to the end of this season? You're suggesting that he would get 171 points from now until season's end, giving him 195 points this season.

I don't care what conference you're in, that's not possible in today's NHL. Hell, it never was really possible unless your name was Gretzky or Lemieux.

:facepalm:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Wait...did you just suggest it's quite possible that Henrik Sedin scores 3 points per game from here on to the end of this season? You're suggesting that he would get 171 points from now until season's end, giving him 195 points this season.

I don't care what conference you're in, that's not possible in today's NHL. Hell, it never was really possible unless your name was Gretzky or Lemieux.

Quit being a hater dude, it's entirely possible. :yo:

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
Just missing it, probably. Hopefully it happens.

What would be incredible is if Daniel picked up the pace a bit on Henrik and they both get their 1000th point on the same goal.

chum

Feb 27, 2002

so... you are saying... there is a chance?

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I don't think they'll get there by then. I see them more in the 70 point range, not point-per-game.

They would be getting there this season were it not for a season and a half of lockouts.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I believe that Henrik will reach 1000 before the trading deadline this year, putting the Canucks as a clear playoff favourite, as they pick up both Brad Richards and Marian Hossa from the flailing Blackhawks to prepare for their cup run.

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
The answer is the 2nd one as his point totals and PPG have been in decline and this is the 5th year of that general trend and he is 34 not many reasons to see it as otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad