Will Brent Sutter be back next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Next year's team Canada edition isin't expected to be such a hockey machine as this year's team. With only two returnees, assuming that both Crosby and Barker will be able to play, the team will need a lot of work...

Personally, I strongly doubt Sutter will be back, he was given a golden team, but will he coach a bunch of 17 and 18 years old that aren't favorites to win?

Vic Rattlehead*

Slick Nick said:
Next year's team Canada edition isin't expected to be such a hockey machine as this year's team. With only two returnees, assuming that both Crosby and Barker will be able to play, the team will need a lot of work...

Personally, I strongly doubt Sutter will be back, he was given a golden team, but will he coach a bunch of 17 and 18 years old that aren't favorites to win?
Atleast Canada will be playing home (Vancouver). If there is no NHL, Crosby and Barker will be back and Brule will be on the team.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Slick Nick said:
Canada will be a favourite to win next year, why does everyone think they are going to go with a bunch of 17 year olds?

They will be back with a team that is a majority of 19 year olds with some 18 year olds thrown in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad