Wild's Future at Center

What is the Wild path forward at center?

• Hayes - He's a decent two-way center and we cannot rely on Rask/Koivu/JEE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade for that guy that you didn't mention. Why isn't this guy in the poll? (Must name name)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Kuznetsov came over and played March 10th 2014 for the Caps. Is that because his KHL team wasn't in the playoffs or what? Could we see Kapper in March 2020?
KHL playoffs have already started; the season ends a bit earlier. I’m not sure if his KHL team was bed back then and never made it, but Tramtor hasn’t been good the past couple years, so it’s always possible they missed.

Reactions: Nsjohnson

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
No I wasn’t trying to come at you, I just think that there is forsure the possibility that this team is very bad in the near future.

I agree....I don't see this team making the playoffs..partly because of injuries and partly because the schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Kuznetsov came over and played March 10th 2014 for the Caps. Is that because his KHL team wasn't in the playoffs or what? Could we see Kapper in March 2020?
In theory. KHL playoffs started like a week ago.

Unfortunately Kaprizov plays for CSKA, one of the two or three teams that can actually afford good players so an early exit isnt all that likely. Last year the finals ended April 22nd and CSKA was the runner up. But I think it's usaully a few weeks earlier, Olympics last year

Reactions: Nsjohnson

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I agree....I don't see this team making the playoffs..partly because of injuries and partly because the schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

Nah, Wild control their own destiny and will use the combination of "F U Fenton" energy and young and dumb kids energy to make it. A hard schedule is good for the wild. We play fine against good teams.

It's the shit teams we cant beat.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
can we interest vegas in rask+ Filip Johansson? I mean that's a first round pick for haula.:sarcasm:. I kid we need to sign fehr to an extension, and draft well.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
Still wondering if we can find a way to get white out of Ottawa. Or maybe necas / geekie from Carolina.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Still wondering if we can find a way to get white out of Ottawa. Or maybe necas / geekie from Carolina.
I think they are running out of players, and have to keep hold of the few they have left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad