GDT: Wild vs. Wings: Emergency GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I find it funny that everyone always complains about us being the most boring team in the league, but it's always fans of teams from the Central division, fans of teams we just played, or Edmonton fans.

Whatever, we won you lost. On to the next one.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I find it funny that everyone always complains about us being the most boring team in the league, but it's always fans of teams from the Central division, fans of teams we just played, or Edmonton fans.

Whatever, we won you lost. On to the next one.

You have to remember, it's boring for them to lose.

SotaPopinski

Mar 5, 2015
By the river
I always thought Detroit fans were some of the more knowledgeable fans around....

Sorry, but "trap teams" are seldom found in the top 10 of nearly every offensive category that is used. I guess nowadays, having a great all around defensive performance classifies as being a trap.
I get that it sucks when your team suddenly forgets how to pass, skate, forecheck and hustle... it happens to all of our teams once in awhile, but don't turn into a whiny dimwit and spout stuff that isn't true.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
trap? give me a break. since when do D men pinch & crash the net playing trap? doobs was interviewed after the game and basically admitted they didnt play well the previous game but the team felt they were good enough to compete against anybody. (close enough to quote) i just dont understand how teams can basically take a night off when fans are paying hundreds of $$ for tickets. oh well good effort last night.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
The Wild have been called boring for long enough that we should all be used to it by now. At least enough that it shouldn't bend us out of shape.

Taylor Swift said:
But I keep cruising, can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music in my body and it's gonna be alright

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i guess i would understand if a team totally outskated, outshot & basically dominated play yet lost 2-1 "claimed" the other team trapped but when the wild outskated the wings they dont have a leg to stand on making that claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad