Oleksiak-Sekera
Hanley-Fedun

Khudobin

Last edited by a moderator:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I think these are our lines, based on morning skate.

Zucker-Rask-Fiala
Parise-Kunin-Zuccarello
Donato-Koivu-Hartman
Foligno-Ek-Greenway

Suter-Dumba
Brodin-Spurgeon
Soucy-Belpedio

Reactions: Waterbuf

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Minnesota Gameday Roster:

upload_2019-9-26_17-34-29.jpeg

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Belpedio and Soucy third pairing D. Still no Pateryn.

Donato at center experiment is over. Kunin back to center.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So basically everyone but Staal, and Rask's in the 1C spot? No pressure, Victor.

I'd be very surprised if Rask's line has success. He failed the effin skate test, how is he going to keep up with his linemates? :DD

Alright...as BB said, let's give him a chance.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'd be very surprised if Rask's line has success. He failed the effin skate test, how is he going to keep up with his linemates? :DD

Alright...as BB said, let's give him a chance.
He's not the first player to fail the skating test, he won't be the last. Failing the skating test doesn't doom a player to a poor season either, others have failed it, but still played well in the end anyway.

New roster players don't always know what to expect with Bruce's infamous skate test and aren't always prepared for it.

Not saying Rask will play well either, just saying the skate test performance won't be evidence one way or the other.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
He's not the first player to fail the skating test, he won't be the last. Failing the skating test doesn't doom a player to a poor season either, others have failed it, but still played well in the end anyway.

New roster players don't always know what to expect with Bruce's infamous skate test and aren't always prepared for it.

Not saying Rask will play well either, just saying the skate test performance won't be evidence one way or the other.

I only wish him the best, hopefully he has a really good game. But he must be nervous tonight.

Somebody has to be F3 :(

True dat

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Also the test is after an hour of practice. Failing it isn't a good thing, but not the end of the world.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
I’m one of the biggest detractors of Fiala and Rask but along with Zucker they look really good right now.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Better team out there but just can't score, this team must be cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad