gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
11he51s.jpg

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Will be in attendance tonight...at least I don't have to watch the national broadcast ripping us apart. Will the fans storm the ice in anger? We shall see...

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
Why would anyone pay a dime to see this team play in person at this point? I don't get it. The way to show your anger is to not go to their games

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
Another Devasting loss....

I'm thinking we lose 4 to 0 or 5 to 1.. Then we get to hear about "how great we fought" again & "if we keep it up we'll get out of this soon". All I'm saying is, when you lose a game 4 to 1 like last game & the coach thought you had "great fight" the truth is you probably shouldn't even be in the ring... I don't care how hard you fight, if you can barely score a goal it's pointless..

Go Islanders

F U Minnesota.

I'll be playing borderlands with the game on the iPod.. This team doesn't deserve to get the main screen or my full attention anymore.

PuckInTheNards

Feb 4, 2008
I think this is the game the wheels really come off. Something awful like 7-1. Open mutiny in the locker room and Yeo finally goes.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Screw all of you! We're gonna kick the crap out of the Stars! That's right! We're gonna come out foaming from the mouth. Bat #$@! crazy. Children in the stands will cry after Parise bites the head off of an official. Vanek will score 2 goals and celebrate by slashing Yeo in the leg. It's going to be a blood bath. Even Nordy will get in on the fun by using Benn's head for a drum instead of that damn DQ noisemaker of his. Gonna be so nasty that NHL.com won't even be able to show the highlights.

meh, they'll probably lose again.

6a0120a95a88d5970b01bb087a7e1f970d-pi

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
Is it sad that I honestly would love for the fans at the game tonight to just completely turn on the Wild, boo them from the start & actively cheer for the Stars like they were still the North Stars for just one game?

It honestly makes me angry to think that the Wild will still get cheered for. They don't deserve it at all

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dallas' Star (ha, unintended half pun) players are slumping, this seems like the perfect night for them to break out. Seguin and Benn combine for 13 points. Klingberg gets a hattrick. Lehtonen gets 2A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad