GDT: Wild vs. Stars Elimination Game? Emergency GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
First game I wore my Wild jersey (actually partly slept in) and we won in OT?
Against the Stars?
Wait a sec, have to check number and name...#9, Koivu...hmmmmm....fits.

:yo:

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I have no idea how OT playoff hockey CAN'T be stressful for any fan of the teams involved... my heart is still racing... :laugh:

Only thing I wanted going into the playoff was to NOT be the first team eliminated.

Then I didn't want to be the second team eliminated. Going into OT I was actually just hoping our game would last longer than the LA-SJS game so it was possible LA could be eliminated 2nd.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'd rather just lose in the first than get stomped by the Hawks again
I'd rather beat the stars to give them a big FU and then see if we have anything to bring to the Hawks that we haven't in the past. I don't fear facing the best... you have to beat the best to BE the best!

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I'd rather beat the stars to give them a big FU and then see if we have anything to bring to the Hawks that we haven't in the past. I don't fear facing the best... you have to beat the best to BE the best!

38287674.jpg

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
if the wild could dig themselves out of this series and win...they would beat the hawks.....but a hella long ways to get there

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'll be in Louisiana Sunday to Saturday . . . guess I'll be living by Russo tweets :cry:

Just find any sports bar in town wherever you're staying, find a quiet table, and ask for a pitcher of beer and the Wild game on the nearest TV.

Sports bars and the like are rather accommodating.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
if the wild could dig themselves out of this series and win...they would beat the hawks.....but a hella long ways to get there
Can't look at the entire goal at this point in time... you have to take it one game at a time. Don't even think about game 7 yet. Concentrate on winning game 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad