GDT: Wild vs. Stars Elimination Game? Emergency GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Only thing I wanted going into the playoff was to NOT be the first team eliminated.

Then I didn't want to be the second team eliminated. Going into OT I was actually just hoping our game would last longer than the LA-SJS game so it was possible LA could be eliminated 2nd.
At the end you're hoping to not be the 15th team eliminated...

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
This game felt like game 7 against Colorado. So many highs and lows. Right when you're ready to quit, Minnesota sports pulls you back in.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
This game felt like game 7 against Colorado. So many highs and lows. Right when you're ready to quit, Minnesota sports pulls you back in.
Like both Game 7's against the Avs. I can remember crying into my Wild flag until Gabby tied it up late in 2003. I think it was Gabby.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Like both Game 7's against the Avs. I can remember crying into my Wild flag until Gabby tied it up late in 2003. I think it was Gabby.

I was sulking in the corner late in game 7 until Spurgeon tied it. That was an emotional roller coaster.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wow! Only Wild can do this. Heaven, desperation, beautiful rays of light, deepest hell.... and back.

I don't know if I can handle this again, but we have playoffs now! Finally Granny was effective too! He's been passing eye tests in these playoffs, but we need results. A goal after a great effort, dirty decisive assist that gave us life again. And that soccer gimmick, between the legs without a stick -> great pass to Coyle was filthy too. Plus good to see also our Kaptain being a factor. Nino, Schroeder, even Suter had great games.

Guys had some mistakes in our own end, goaltending could be a tad steadier, hopefully Dubnyk isn't badly hurt. He looked awkward at times.

And one thing, actually thought Wild (and Suter) looked better because they hadn't PPs. Those ruin their game. PPs are momentum and moral killers for the Wild :D

It was a Wild game.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
hkeer.gif

To the series thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad