Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Kap!
200.gif

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Can we have an Ohgren Rossi Yurov second line next year please!!! Marat Hartman Zucc third line and Foligno Shaw Milne on the 4th. Fire Freddy and Marjo into the sun
As much as I'd love that 2nd line, I'd be shocked beyond belief if they put Zucc in the bottom 6.
Let's just make an entirely new 3rd line with Ohgren and Yurov as the center pieces. And have 3 skill lines.
Have a great 4th checking line in Foligno-Gaudreau-Hartman
Shoot Marjo into the sun.

Throw in Heidt into one of the lines

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Agreed. Get Wally and the kids more confident. Hopefully we can use them next year by trimming some dead weight.
Trim the dead weight anyway. You can always find cheaper dead weight if you have to.

Hope Billy doesn’t treat this year as an anomoly.

Last edited:

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
He's a good team player in a structured system. I think he's better when he doesn't need to drive the play and carry the puck too much.
Seems accurate based on what was going on - was trying to be the Kaprizov with entries, holding onto puck, etc. And we also know that Iowa has literally no structure lol.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
He's a good team player in a structured system. I think he's better when he doesn't need to drive the play and carry the puck too much.
Was trying to find the words but you describe exactly what I think. He's not a line driver but he forechecks hard, shoots the puck, disrupts plays. And he's young.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
I just can't believe how bad the Sharks are. I didn't know an NHL team could be that bad anymore with the points system.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Call me crazy, but 90 is gonna score so i can use the Swedish Chef! It’s been awhile since he’s made an appearance on here!

Edit: that could be taken either way. Although Johansson hasn’t done anything lately to warrant the “appearance” I was referring to the Swedish Chef!
He never scores unless you say so. Bravo.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Actually Johansson should have a couple of assists too. He set up Rossi at least twice right in front of net.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Credit to the sharks fans for even showing up. They seem to have a solid fan base there and have now for quite some time, really since day-1.

Back in the day I used to love staying up late, watching their late games on ESPN2 with Nolan and Ricci and Marleau. I was def a closeted Sharks fan back then.

Reactions: Minnesota
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad