GDT: Wild vs. Panthers, 2:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
JB!

it was a good game, but with some teeth gnashing moments. Koivu passing up a wide open shot from 20' in front to pass to Granlund(?) for a very bad angle shot, and Vanek's slapshot on a clear break was another classic.

Jagr was good but not great...probably around his nap time.

Classic Vanek clapbomb on the break... I am just glad we got two points and are 2 out of the WC. :yo:

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
JB!

it was a good game, but with some teeth gnashing moments. Koivu passing up a wide open shot from 20' in front to pass to Granlund(?) for a very bad angle shot, and Vanek's slapshot on a clear break was another classic.

The Florida homers seemed to love that, and thought it symbolized the "playoff atmosphere" of that game, that someone with Vanek's skill would take a slapshot in that position. Little do they know he pretty much does that every single time, for... reasons.

I almost felt bad for him at the end of the game. The FLA cameras were on him for a good 30 seconds as he sat on the bench, totally dejected.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
JB!

Man this one just drove me nuts. I started yelling at the TV. Seriously Koivu :rant: shooting from the top of the slot is a good thing, but nah just pass it to the ****ing corner. Whatever we WIN!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wow! What a goal Haula! That was something this team needed. Didn't see the 3rd, just had to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad