Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets - Feb 7 7:00pm CT (3am Finland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
lol

Some people actually think this!

Well, I kinda do. :P

To clarify, what I think is that the team may have needed a goalie change after the couple collapses where we practically lost the game in the first half dozen shots.

I think it's far past time to put Helle back in net - provided there isn't something weird going on with him we don't know about. And I understand Pavs is not, and never will be a good goalie. But there may have been legitimate reason to give him a few games while Helle was struggling.

Either way, I hope Helle is good to go, and comes back asap.

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
Mikke Granlund is on a beast mode now and seems to be finally growing into those super star boots pretty much all of us Finns got him ready for since the world championship year 2011. 12 game point streak, 3+1 on the last one. All thanks to the "most hated NHL coach in Finland" (thanks to Selänne's bitter comments) who decided to put him on the wing instead of center.
All that being said, all streaks must come to an end, and I wouldn't mind if it happens against the Jets.

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
Nope. Playing a real tough team so I'm sure this will be Helle's test. If he passes, he might get in sometime in the next week; if he fails, back to the practice routines with Flaherty for 10 days

I'm pretty sure the tests for Helle are done for the season. He is backup goalie and if Helle starts playing regularly it means Mo have given up on playoff hopes.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm pretty sure the tests for Helle are done for the season. He is backup goalie and if Helle starts playing regularly it means Mo have given up on playoff hopes.

Which is ludicrous, given the relative play of the two goalies.

In any event - GDT coming up. I'm sure we can rehash this a few more times in that thread. ;)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad