Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets Dec 29 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Kane looked like he was injured during the game. He was cursing on the bench, etc.

He kept playing and set up Wheeler on the shorthanded goal in the 3rd. Can't see them putting on the PK if it was serious.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Does anyone know of any of our players wear skate protectors to prevent foot injuries from shot blocks? Bogo, Kane and Wheeler have all taken shots to the feet and Bogo's was serious. You'd think teams would start trying to mandate those things.

I think a few Jets, including Wheeler, wear skates by a local company that specializes in shot blocking protection.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Pretty soon we will have to change our name to Winnipeg ice caps..... All these injuries are depressing

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-300x162.jpg

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum: Update on Perreault/Kane. Is he hopeful that Kane will play? Last night’s game. Does he notice the stretch passes being used against his team and does he think it is a result of teams trying to take advantage of the Jets injuries? Change in confidence? On the success being the best since the return of the Jets. What is the transformation that he has seen in Clitsome’s game? Updates on the injured defencemen

To listen click here.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Stupid shot by Harrison to nail Kane on the outside of the ankle/foot. He had lots of time and all he needed to do was take a look and he would have seen that Kane was right in front of him. Kane was really ticked at Harrison, and I can understand why.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Tomorrow we'll learn that Kane is out til April. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

From watching Maurice in his press scrum today, i wouldn't be surprised if Kane plays tomorrow. He seemed to imply he thinks he's been jinxing injuries at those pressers so he didn't want to say Day to Day.

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I wish we were 19 - 10 - 4

Good work, Free Press.

I did a double take on the SN broadcast last night. They a graphic with a closeup of Maurice during the game stating he had a 36-22-6 record with the Jets. Not even one second later they had another with the current Jets record of 19-10-7. Must be the 'new math' they teach in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad