GDT: Wild vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - Oct 20, 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
A win! Laine so close to a hatty aswell (the laine special of finishing it with a empty net ^^)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Nice win. Rough 2nd, but liked their game in the 1st and 3rd.

Connor - Schief - Wheels has to be one of the fastest lines in the league, and the 2nd line acquitted themselves well tonight too. Lemieux with a good debut.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That's not a very objective post for you to make.. >.>

He's off his rocker... :thumbu:

Rocking-Chair-by-Julo-Cope.gif

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Well Chairot was not the worst d man tonight and Lemieuxs play was okay, Laine and Wheeler got going and this team needs both of them doing what they did tonight

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Definitely a game they can take some positives from.

They now have 5 days of practice. I think we need to spend it working on breakouts and on our play in the neutral and offensive zone. If we can clean those three areas up well be ok i think.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
The second period and special teams were all kinds of ugly again. Lucky Wild made one Jet like turnover to cost at least a point.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I liked, unliked, and liked your post again, since we can't like posts more than once.

He's looked pretty damned good all game, and his vision is exceptional.

Dat backhand sauce to Wheels.....that was juicy.

The thing I noticed is he had at least two stellar back checks that broke up odd man rushes. He was a beast coming back with his speed.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
More Lil'Mieux....

More Connor...

More Helle...

PoMo for the rest of the season at first intermission "2nd periods no longer exist for us... 2nd Periods are now called Fight Club.... First rule of Fight Club is...."

You-Do-Not-Talk-About-Fight-Club.gif

And you must fight....

Last edited:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
man i feel sorry for laines dong.. kid has popeye forearms and wrists to sail it over the net from his own blue line barely even tried too...

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Thought the Jets came on strong as the game wore on. Wheeler seemed to suddenly find his game with a couple of nice rushes to the net - both resulting in goals (1 disallowed). Hopefully he Wheeler we all know is back for good. Buff and Enstrom were steady. I was a little concerned after the 1st and 2nd...but I actually thought they were pretty good defending the lead in the last couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad