#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Holtbeast starting. No spurgeon/Brodin.

IujGxgi.gif

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
A comfortable win coming our way. It's moving, it's turned around, it's alive, it's alive!

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
I'm wondering if we finally reach a breaking point and finally just get completely blown out. Kind of happened last year, we couldn't win to save our lives but most games were 1 or 2 goal games until it finally just came apart with blowout 7-1 losses to Pittsburgh and Dallas right before Dubnyk came.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Might have to turn it on just so I can see the Caps run their sick PP. Hey Mike Yeo, watch their powerplay and see how one timers and putting players in a postion to shoot works. Backstrom and Kuzy are world class playmakers but look how to make quick passes and take one timed shots. Oshie, Carlson, and Ovie are always ready to shoot. But I've been saying this for years and we just keep running Suter at the top of the Umbrella getting fed on his wrong side from a playmaker that hates to shoot the puck.. Whatever keep doing what you do Wild!

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well this could be the one we win... Or we could get blown out.. Or we could follow the script and take an ealy lead only to give it back and have the Capitals take the lead either late in the first period or early in the second. Then we proceed to play like crap untill late in the game when we have almost no chance of coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad