Starting Goaltenders

:wild:avs

2cr69t2.png
34od7p3.png

28-7-3 .929 SV% 2.09 GAA 21-17-7 .920 SV% 2.59 GAA

Standings

35k0bj6.png

Last Game

[MOD] Your mods will be on the lookout for this game . So i would like everone to keep in mind the rules b4 posting .
Just because a fan from the other team comes arround to visit our GDT doesnt mean that he/she will be trolling ,
treat them with respect .

DO NOT visit the other team GDT having in mind to quote comments from the other team and later paste them on our GDT, hoping to start a brawl. They will be deleted right away by our mods and potentially more actions could be taken .

If you do see someone, from the other team, trolling our GDT , report them( ignore them ) right away so that we could take care of it . Dont start Flaming just to defend the honor of your team , That's against the rules too .

Respect the other fanbase when you make a comment, We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. [MOD]

Minnesota Wild posters--

If you ignore the Warning in the OP, you will be Infracted and Threadbanned. You cannot claim "coming in peace" and then attempt to stir trouble, I will not tolerate it, nor will the rest of the Mods.

Colorado Avalanche Posters--

If you do the same on the Wild boards, I would assume the same punishment will be had, in fact, I know that I've already stated to the Wild mods that if you guys go troll/flame over there, they should jump straight to Infractions & Threadbans.

Do not come over here with the intention of starting trouble, do not go over there with the intention of starting trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Everything they do is clean...including slashing, checks from behind and boarding

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
What's the O/U on goals in this game for Chris Stewart? I'll take the over.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
What's the O/U on goals in this game for Chris Stewart? I'll take the over.

He's not going to score at all. But he is going to fight McLeod, that's a given.

Would love to see Landeskog feed Koivu a few punches in a fight but Koivu won't fight him, and I want Landeskog on the ice as much as possible this game. We need to win.

Over/Under for Neiderreiter slashes, though, is another story. I'm gonna unofficially set uncalled Nino slashes at 7.5

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
My prediction:

0 fights, Avs win 2-1. Goals from Duchene and O'Reilly.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Please don't lose this game. And if you have to lose it, for the love of *** please don't get shutout. I'll be here tonight for the game. If we aren't going to the playoffs this year, please make this your ONLY PLAYOFF GAME !! Our honour and pride are somewhat at stake here tonight (at least for this seasons matchup against the Wild).

Go :avs Go !!! :yo:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Annoying being on the second game of a back to back again, but hopefully there is some energy left.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Rivalry night! Lets get this game going. Hoping for no injuries for either team and a good game. I also apologize in beforehand for everything. I mean, just for everything.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Just a heads up. They have daylight savings time in North America now, so the game is one hour earlier than usual for Europeans.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Wild have had the Avs' number all season. I still get nightmares from that first game. Playing them on the tail end of a back-to-back on the road does not bode well, especially when the Avs, despite winning decisively, gave up 44 SOG last night.

I'd really like to see the Avs grab a dignity win tonight, but it feels like the Wild are so far into the Avs' heads that it won't be possible this season, regardless of back-to-backs or injuries or whatever excuses. Probably better to hope it isn't a shutout.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Just a heads up. They have daylight savings time in North America now, so the game is one hour earlier than usual for Europeans.

Thanks for the heads up. ;) I hadn't even noticed. Already getting excited for the game. This will be the last Avalanche game I watch live this season, so I have to make the most of it tonight :laugh:.

I got to see 13 live games this year (around 16% of the season). Next year, I won't have any particular hindrances in the month of March and April. So, with that taken into account, if the Avalanche wake up at the beginning of the year next season and play hard day in and day out, I think I could get to 26-30 live games in the season (not counting the playoffs ; because we will be in the playoffs next year :naughty:). I watched a lot of entire replays of the Avalanche games on GameCenter Ice this year.

This year, it was just hard to find the motivation to get up at 1, 2, 3 in the morning to watch the team play badly :laugh::laugh:. I'd like for Bigras to make the team next year :yo:.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Don't get me wrong I love Roy, but really?? Matt ****ing Cooke on the first line! Has he lost his mind!?

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
No way the Wild clean sweep this season. Avs have been playing well, and the Wild have not been playing at their best - this will be a win for the Avs. Wild get goal #1 but then Avs take over. 5-1 Avs.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Annoying being on the second game of a back to back again, but hopefully there is some energy left.

Its third in four nights for the Wild - player often say that is a tougher game than the second of B2B.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I almost, kind of want Hishon to sit out this game. With Coyle, Stewart and Bergenhiem out there I wish Bordy could suit up along with Maggio and Heard for his game. We need our nuclear deterrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad