GDT: Wild @ Stars 7:30 (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
What is the crowd chanting "we want...." something....
Probably tables.

200.gif

Reactions: GuerinUp

P10p

May 15, 2012
Can't help but notice our win streak was almost exclusively covered by Carter as the color commentator. The last 4 games have been Walz/Gigi. More reason to dislike them I guess lol

Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
JEE with either a broken collarbone, or separated shoulder? The latter is something you can play with, depending on the severity. It can be a slow healer, though....wrestler's injury.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
At least we know that Fiala isn't broken when we give him something to work with, of course we knew that years ago. Hope Ek is ok, he has really turned into a nice player.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
JEE with either a broken collarbone, or separated shoulder? The latter is something you can play with, depending on the severity. It can be a slow healer, though....wrestler's injury.
The way he held himself right after reminded me of when I broke my own collarbone. Also reminded me of what Brodin looked like when he broke his. That's not exactly scientific of me, but when I saw it happen in the replays, that was my first thought.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
The way he held himself right after reminded me of when I broke my own collarbone. Also reminded me of what Brodin looked like when he broke his. That's not exactly scientific of me, but when I saw it happen in the replays, that was my first thought.
I've separated my shoulder a lot. It's less severe, usually, but seems to go on and on if you don't let it heal. Hurts if you bang it, of course, but the main thing is that you can't lift you arm high. You wouldn't want to be a tennis player with a separated shoulder, especially on your serving arm.

What is it...6 weeks to heal a collarbone?

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
I've separated my shoulder a lot. It's less severe, usually, but seems to go on and on if you don't let it heal. Hurts if you bang it, of course, but the main thing is that you can't lift you arm high. You wouldn't want to be a tennis player with a separated shoulder, especially on your serving arm.

What is it...6 weeks to heal a collarbone?

cant imagine shooting, winning faceoffs, checking, passing, or stick handling, basically everything he needs to do to warrant playing, would be easy with a seperated shoulder.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
cant imagine shooting, winning faceoffs, checking, passing, or stick handling, basically everything he needs to do to warrant playing, would be easy with a seperated shoulder.
No, it wouldn't be easy, especially being rammed into the boards. As always, the severity of the injury has to be taken into account. I'm just saying that it is possible that he can carry on playing with a partially separated shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad