Confirmed with Link: Wild signs Zack Mitchell to ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
While one poster in particular was being extremely vocal about his dislike of it (no surprise out of that one), there was another poster on this very page that clearly did not like the move. Others were indifferent, which is fair. I did say "several". Perhaps I should have said "couple".
Ha, oops. I didn't see those quotes in the comments.

I assumed everyone had a particular poster on the ignore list, causing their comments not to show.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
No big deal. I haven't ever set anyone to ignore on here. For some reason I enjoy getting a laugh out of reading some of the comments that get made.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Will he make it through?

I think he will (70%), most organizations have something similar within their own organization. If does he gets claimed, it'll probably be by a team that needs an injury fill in for awhile. Then he'll hit waivers again once they get healthy.

On the brightside if he does get claimed the Wild won't be at the 50 max contract limit.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like him. Doesn't do anything really well, but is decent at just about everything, and seems to have a good head for the game. I'll take him on a 4th line and as a fill in further up any day.

Reactions: BagHead

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I like him. Doesn't do anything really well, but is decent at just about everything, and seems to have a good head for the game. I'll take him on a 4th line and as a fill in further up any day.
Agree. Can think of a few other guys that I would rather see come out of the lineup instead of Mitchell.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I agree, and it's so nice to be able to say that. A couple of years ago out 4th liners having to play up was a scary thought, heck even them being on the ice for a normal shift was scary.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
I agree with the posters here he has been pretty solid. I would really like to see Minne's record with him in the lineup vs out of the lineup. I think the record with him in might be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad