Confirmed with Link: Wild sign F Dominic Turgeon (1y, 2-way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Sounds like a fictional name you'd see when you sim far enough ahead in the NHL/NHL 2k/Eastside hockey games and they start recycling last names, so you get guys like David Parise, Brandon Dubnyk, etc.

Yeah. Sounds exactly like the guy you'd draft 2028, 3rd round pick that never amounted to much but you keep around anyway because cheap deals and AHL depth, waiting for them to hit their potential at 25/26 and then let go once it turns out that potential is 75 overall anyway.

...Wait a minute.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
A 6'2 center with Pierre Turgeon's blood in him? I'm salivating.

Reactions: Nsjohnson

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Sounds like a fictional name you'd see when you sim far enough ahead in the NHL/NHL 2k/Eastside hockey games and they start recycling last names, so you get guys like David Parise, Brandon Dubnyk, etc.

I thought it sounded like he was Pierre's kid, which, he is.

I was til I looked at his stats. Looks like he's got about 1/50th of the talent the old man had.

Rask Decisions

Don't take it too seriously
Jul 6, 2006
Keansburg NJ

I thought it sounded like he was Pierre's kid, which, he is.

I was til I looked at his stats. Looks like he's got about 1/50th of the talent the old man had.

I should've made the connection sooner. Usually I do a better job keeping up on sons/nephews of previous NHL stars, but not in this case. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad