GDT: Wild @ Senators | Mar. 15, 2016 | 6:30pm CT | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Is that 1-11 in overtime now?
What a joke.

As Soldier just said (and many of in the general disc) this team would be well into the playoffs if they even had a 50% win percentage in OT. The fact they cannot play well in it just proves the point that this team has no game changers who are willing to put the puck in the back of the net on open ice. Shouldn't be a surprise considering how often they would rather pass than shoot.

And with as many PP's they had in this game, they should have won it easily. Pathetic. I stick by my prediction. If they are not in the 8th seed by the end of Saturday, they do not make the playoffs.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but that #$@! about there not being 3 on 3 OT in the postseason is damn funny now. That thinking and failure to really address it early on is what is going to bite us in the end. Eleven points given away. ELEVEN! Just 30% of those points could probably be enough to get us in, yet here we are. Nope...there is no 3 on 3 OT, but what will it matter when you're on the golf course?

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but that #$@! about there not being 3 on 3 OT in the postseason is damn funny now. That thinking and failure to really address it early on is what is going to bite us in the end. Eleven points given away. ELEVEN! Just 30% of those points could probably be enough to get us in, yet here we are. Nope...there is no 3 on 3 OT, but what will it matter when you're on the golf course?

The Ghost of Yeo strikes again.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
So, we give up the lead with 7 seconds left in the game and then lose yet another OT?

1188.gif

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i thought our team showed good effort last night i feel the refs let the sens beat us up and that took a toll in the end. its the wilds fault we didnt score that 3rd goal on the PP for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad