Wild prospects continue to shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Two weeks ago, Minnesota 2002 draftee Micheal Lambert of PEI was the CHL player of the week. This week, 2003 draftee Kyle Brodziak of Moose Jaw received the honor. Brodziak picked up 7 points in just 2 games, and he is second in the WHL with 27 points.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I know everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the next Minnesota prospect update...so here ya go:

Star #1 of tonights Canada-Russian Challenge game? 2003 draftee Konstantin Barulin with 51 saves behind a 'b' or 'c' level team.

Star #2? 2002 draftee Michael Lambert.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Wild GM said:
I know everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the next Minnesota prospect update...so here ya go:

Star #1 of tonights Canada-Russian Challenge game? 2003 draftee Konstantin Barulin with 51 saves behind a 'b' or 'c' level team.

Star #2? 2002 draftee Michael Lambert.

Actually, Greg, I think "current events" posts like these are a great idea! Here's a progress report on some of the Ducks' prospects in the AHL:

Tomas Plekanec - Through 18 games, the 2001 draftee has posted 7 goals and 8 assists for the Hamilton Bulldogs, tops among the team's prospects (Benoit Gratton and Pierre Dagenais have more points, but can no longer be considered prospects).

Niklas Kronwall - The 2000 draftee has posted 2 goals and 8 assists through 17 games for Grand Rapids, tops among Griffins' defensemen.

Jason Pominville - With 7 goals and 7 assists in 14 games, the 2001 draftee leads the Rochester Americans in scoring.

Dennis Seidenberg - Drafted in 2002, the young German has 3 goals and 6 assists in 17 games for the Philadelphia Phantoms, tops among the team's defensemen. Is also a +5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad