Wild Prospect Ranking - #2 prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I don't either but he and Kuemps are on the polls and they have to go somewhere.

Voted Haula. Olofsson should be our #2 guy after Dumba, but its hard to argue him over Haula at this point.

Just because they're on the poll doen't mean I have to agree with it.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Tuch and Haula have very similar floors no matter how you look at it, both solid third liners haula with speed tuch with size. Thats the floor for both imo.

Ceiling would easily go to Tuch. Oozes potential. Very skilled, mature, physical, good skater, good hands, size. The whole package. Also one of the youngest first round picks. Lots of room to grow.

I see haula as a tweener. Hes got decent hockey IQ and great wheels. I just feel he has a high probability of turning out as a tweener. I'm not sold on his run last year, though I do like the speed he brings.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Yeah, I decided to use HF's criteria. It has been mentioned a few times so far. While I'm excited about Haula's potential and about his last season, he is still a prospect IMO. As Jarick said, he hasn't played as many regular season games as Zucker.

Anyway, back to topic.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Too specific, I give this post a -1. You should say "he good" or "he bad". Another minus for too much math. A hint of subjectivity is +0.2.

:laugh:

Didn't get to vote in the first one, but it would be Haula anyway. Fast, smart, with a nice sense of position and defense already. Was a beast in the playoffs. Hope he keeps the work and improves even more or maintain his playoff performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad